Home Buying in Crystal Lake>Question Details

Duane, Home Buyer in

We are looking to purchase safe student housing in the area around Southeastern U. Any suggestions.?

Asked by Duane, Sat May 17, 2008

Answers

5
Duane I have a New listing in the Grove( just down the road) that is completely remodeled from the studs in 05' . It is a stunning Lakefront townhome , close to the newly renovated pool with tons of upgrades. I would love to show it to you. Just email me if you would like more information about the homes in this area. I can also send you the virtual tour! Thank you
Clark Buurma , Keller Williams Realty - cbuurma@kw.com "Real Estate with Integrity... it's black & white!
Duane, depending on your price range, but the Crystal Lake Area, Shore Acres area, The Grove (condo's) would be some areas that would probably work for you. I'll be happy to set you up for an automatic email search so you can see what is available and it will notify you the day new listings come on the market and when prices are reduced on a property. Just email me your criteria and I'll be happy to set it up for you.
Fran Williams, Coldwell Banker, fran.williams@floridamoves.com
Hi! My husband and I are both graduates of Southeastern University and moved to Lakeland to attend there. The home we are selling is approximately 3 or 4 miles away and a VERY easy commute. We do not have it on the market yet (just showing it to friends and people we know who are interested) but it is a lovely home 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths living room, den, kitchen/dining room - 1 acre! Shed , chain link fence in back, beautifully landscaped. 1750 sq. feet. We are buying a larger home in Lakeland because , since we have graduated we have had 3 beautiful kids that would like to have there own rooms!! If you are interested or would like more questions answered please contact me shortly. We have another showing tomorrow so I don't know how long it will last. We are trying to quick sell it at $155,000 but for someone going to Southeastern .....maybe we could help you. Would love to hear from you!
Have you found a home yet? Does it need to be within walking distance of the school?

I have a historic property that consists ot 4 2 bedroom units. Your students could live in one and rent the others. What is your price range?

I think the area around the school is as safe as any place, if you want something close by. There are older homes (50's) and some newer ones (80's and later) near by.

Let me know if you want a list of properties in the area sent to you.

CarolAnnSargeant,e-PRO Realtor
H & M Realty of Polk County
Web Reference: http://www.h-mrealty.com
Duane,

Let me know what exactly what you are looking for. We have some listings you may be interested in. Would this be to rent out or for a family member attending the school?

Damion