Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Paulakoifman, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

We are looking to purchase our first home and w old like to stay in Boca. What area is for young families with a budget of under $300k?

Asked by Paulakoifman, Boca Raton, FL Sun Mar 31, 2013

Answers

11
Dear Paula,

There are many options in Boca. I would love to discuss your financial options with you. When buying a house, it is very important to use your budget as best you can and truly know what you can afford.

A a mortgage professional, I will give you the personal attention you deserve and treat you with the respect due a valued customer. You are making a commitment in buying your first home and I will make a commitment to you to help you finance it. We will help you qualify, apply and be approved for the right mortgage loan for you. Not anyone else!

Please contact me to discuss further details.

Neil Lavikoff

Email me at: neil@bocamortgageloans.com

http://www.bocamortgageloans.com
Foundation Mortgage Corporation
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Hi Paula, not sure if you have had a mortgage professional discuss with you options based on max payment, desired down payment and financing options, but I would be happy to do so. Often times people don't realize what is totally available to them and in many cases having someone to go through things properly makes a huge difference in what is accomplishable! If you would like to discuss please do not hesitate to call anytime.

Mo Kamalzadeh
mok@resmac.us
561-289-3165
Hello Paula,
It looks like your question has already been answered by quite a few other REALTORS® and I happen to agree with them when it comes to Boca Raton. There are several communities that would be a great fit for you and your family and I wanted to give you some additional information regarding the current inventory. As of today, according to the MLS, there are 135 Single Family Homes, with at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for sale within your budget. Of these 135, 23 are "Short Sales" and of the remaining 112, 54 are in Country Clubs and 58 are in other kind of communities (some gated, some not).
With these market conditions, it is important to act fast when an opportunity presents itself (if you need financing, it is a good idea to be pre-qualified, possibly by a major financial institution).
Talk to with your Boca Raton's REALTOR®, explain exactly what you are looking for and have him/her give you a list of possibilities so that you don't waste any time when it's time for you to move forward.
If you are not currently working with another REALTOR® feel free to either call me or email me to discuss your Real Estate needs.

Paolo Giacone
Sales Associate, e-PRO®
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
21301 Powerline Rd, # 106
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Mobile: +1 (561) 542-7265
Paolo@MiamiToBoca.com

"What moves you?"

"Si Parla Italiano"
i am not a broker or agent but a Symphony Bay resident and we love it here! Lots of young families, stable HOA, and values are increasing! good luck!
Boca is a great place to be. You have nice communities, shopping centers, nice restaurants, no matter where you are in Boca, you are no more than 20 minutes from sunny beaches, great museums, parks, movie theaters, supermarket, excellent schools and more. Let me know what your home criteria is and I will be happy to assist you.

Maria Ferreira-Distinct Estates, LLC.
FL Realtor® - Cell 561 287-1550 - Direct 561 487-5513 - Fax 1-888-789-1566
My Bio & Testimonials Check out what my clients are saying....
ferrborg@gmail.com
http://www.bocabrowardhomes.com
http://www.DistinctEstates.com
South Palm Beach County and North Broward...
It is all about attitude. "Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it... We are in charge of our attitudes" (C. Swindol)
Hello Paula,

I'd be happy to help you find a home that matches your needs. There are a few developments where you will be able to find what you are looking for, please give me a call or email so we can meet and discuss your needs and timing.
Darcy Silver (954)234-5206
TRAVERS MIRAN REALTY
Darcy@RealEstateDoneRight.com.
Paula,

West Boca has very good families 'communities with nice properties under 300K. Give me a call at 561-305-2342 to get more details.

Thank you!

Gloria Pradines
Hello Paula,

I have lived and grew up in Boca my whole life and I have a 7, 4, and 1 year old daughters. So as a young family myself I would say I would look at the following communities:

Boca square, Boca greens, parts of mission bay, Wimbledon, Boca del mar area.

Let me know if you need information on any of those communities. Good luck in your home search

David Serle
ReMax services
Dserle@searchplmbeachhomes.com
5617563104
Hello Paula,

I believe I've answered one of your posts on Mamarama before as I have young children as well and your name stands out to me because I am Russian too.

In response to your current question, I would be happy to supply you with answers in the Real Estate genre.

Please call or email me so that I can help you narrow down the right neighborhood for you and your family.

Lilia Biberman
Coldwell Banker
Residential Real Estate
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
Hi Lilia,
Wow....social networking at its best ;)
My husband and I are looking for our starter home. 3/2.5 ranch style home with pool. We have almost 2 year old daughter and are very concerned with finding the right elementary school for her as well as a move in ready home. Our budget is around $300k preferably less.
What are the best areas to look at?
I've lived here for the last 20 years but, am clueless as far as the best school districts.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Paula Koifman
Flag Sun Mar 31, 2013
Hi Paulakoifman - Let me know how many bedroom(s)/bathroom(s) you require along with any specific features that you are looking for within a home. Once I have this information I can send you a list of available homes in Boca Raton. Please send your home criteria to me via text or email at 561.504.2301 or steph@tinoteam.com

Stephanie Infantino
REALTOR®
Access USA Realty, Inc.
Direct: 561.504.2301
Fax: 561.300.8879
Web Reference: http://www.tinoteam.com
The Boca Delmar area in the 33433 zip code have some nice homes in that price range like Amberwoods.

I know of a great agent that can help you with your search should you need one.