Home Buying in Glenville>Question Details

Danielle S, Home Buyer in Niskayuna, NY

We are looking to purchase a home within a 20 minute commute to both GE in schenectady and KAPL in niskayuna. Where is a good place to look?

Asked by Danielle S, Niskayuna, NY Sat Aug 21, 2010

3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage. Updated and under 275k

Answers

5
2190 Grand Blvd. Craftsman style home for sale $199,900. Check it out on the web. Seller is motivated to sell. 3 bedrooms, 1 1/5 baths recently updated. 2 car detached garage. All bedrooms have walk in closets. A few blocks from elementary schools, junior high. Parks near by and a nice walk to Union St restaurants.
I currently work at GE in building 273 in Schenectady and live in Glenville. My current commute is 10 minutes to Schenectady and 15 minutes to KAPL.
1103 Glenwood Blvd, Schenectady NY
1029 Glenwood Blvd, Schen NY?
Scotia is a village of older homes with some very nice homes on Sunnyside Rd. just over the Mohawk River bridge from Schenectady.
I would suggest Clifton Park or Burnt Hills. You can find properties that you described and the taxes in Southern Saratoga County are much lower than Schenectady counlty. I am an agent with Coldwell Banker and I live and work in that area and would be happy to suggest neighborhoods and properties for you to consider. Please contact me at janicestyleshall@yahoo.com