World Wide W…, Home Buyer in Lakeland, TN

We are looking to move w/in 1 hr of the Fort Myers or Tampa Bay airport. 1 child so schools matter. And we'd like to live on a canal.

Asked by World Wide Weber Design, Lakeland, TN Mon Feb 6, 2012

Recommendations?

Answers

14
I have lived in St Pete since 1987 and love the area . Less than a 30 min drive to the Tampa airport . Not sure where Lakeland is but if you are close to Nashville it's hard to beat Soutwest and a direct flight. You can search http://www.rentbuysellhomesstpeteflorida.com it will provide you great info on the schools.
St Pete is the middle of Tampa Bay with a small town feel and very laid back .
I would suggest you check out the schools first and then look for the home.
We can certainly help you.....along with some others on this forum. Let us know if you would like to discuss what is available.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
As you have heard from others, Cape Coral would be an excellent place for you to check into. With over 400 miles of canals you will have lots of homes to choose from.

As a resident of Cape Coral for almost 24 years I know the area extremely well and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the area.

Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
Jones & Co Realty
I think Cape Coral would be a great place to check out. I live and work in Cape Coral and have 3 daughters 13,10, and 7. Cape Coral was named the 2nd safest city in Florida. You will also have some pretty great pricing on homes here. If you want to be on a canal make sure you work with someone who knows it. I am working with a couple now who initially bought with someone who told them 15 minutes out to the Gulf well it was more like 1 hour. So they are renting that out and buying another home with me . I would be happy to mail you a map of the area that shows the canal system and bridge heights.

Schools here in Florida go on school choice. You do not necessarily get the school that is the closest to your home. We also have some very popular charter schools. Please fell free to contact me I would be happy to help you look into Cape Coral and answer any questions you may have.

Have a wonderful day,
Nancy

Nancy Doyle
239-209-2237
nancy.doyle1@comcast.net
I live and work in Cape Coral and it would be an excellant location. Cape Coral is just across the bridge from Ft Myers. Travel time to Fort Myers airport is less an hour.Best of all Cape Coral has lot's of canals, and many terrific schools to choose from. Please visit my website and learn what all Cape Coral has to offer with my 1 click searches! http://www.kevincloutier.com

Call or e-mail

kevin@kevincloutier.com 239.246.6639

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
Cape Coral
Cape Coral would be an excellant location. Cape Coral is just across the bridge from Ft Myers. Travel time to Fort Myers airport is within an hour.Best of all Cape Coral has lot's of canals, and many terrific schools to choose from.
Please visit my website and learn what all Cape Coral has to offer
When your plane lands at the airport, skip the three hour drive to Fort Myers and stay in the Tampa Bay area. Cozy, eclectic communities like Crystal Beach or conforming communitites like West Chase with everything inbetween. Big fresh water options like Lake Tarpon and minutes to the Gulf of Mexico.

Find out what is available now by going to:
http://www.MyListingbook.listingbook.com

More information about the areas around Dunedin and Palm Harbor can be found on the community website: http://www.MyDunedin.com
Best of success in finding your Florida home.
Annette Lawrence
Broker/associate
ReMax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727. 420. 4042
Cape Coral will be great. Check out the area with Listingbook.
World Wide Weber...

Consider looking into the Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda areas. Port Charlotte was recently recognized as one of the top 10 locations to purchase property in terms of value. Both communities are located on the Charlotte Harbor with great water access availability. They would also be within 40 minutes of the Ft. Myers airport.

Good luck with your search,

941-408-5363
I'm a local Realtor would love to help. Call me when you have a minute to discuss.
Chad Erickson
Priceless Realty Tony Price & Associates, Inc.
Mobile: 239.462.2727
Fax: 239.693.7566
Email: ChadErickson@PricelessRealty.com
We can have you a lot closer than one hour with the best schools both private and public in Fort Myers. When would you like to see your new home?
Let me suggest Cape Coral. It is just to the west of Fort Myers and has lots of canals, both fresh water and gulf access. We have a great school system too. Give me a call, I would love to help you find a great home.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
Cape Coral is located just across the Caloosahatchee River from Fort Myers and has over 400 miles of canals. Here is a resource to view active Cape Coral waterfront homes: http://www.greaterftmyers.com/cape-coral-waterfront-homes.php

Good luck with your search!