Home Buying in Bayside Lakes>Question Details

Ravihem, Home Owner in Mundelein, IL

We are looking to move to Palm Bay and are looking for a 1500 sft or so individual home in a quiet residential area. Any ideas pls?

Asked by Ravihem, Mundelein, IL Sat Aug 17, 2013

Answers

6

I just wanted to check in with you and see if you still need any help with questions on Palm Bay homes. Palm Bay is an excellent place to live and is where I grew up. Home values are outstanding in Palm Bay and the area is really starting to become more involved with the addition of Bayside Lakes and surrounding shopping. Most homes in Southeast Palm Bay are only 30 minutes from the beach and are very family friendly. If you still need help please contact me direct at: 321-243-2734. If you prefer e-mail contact me at richard.zacke@gmail.com
You are going to have a variety of choices depends on the criteria you are looking for ( School, Newer area or established area, distance to river and ..)
I would recommend to specify more details in order to narrowing down your choices .
I have lived in Palm Bay for over 10 years and find it a very family-friendly community in which to live. I am familiar with community, schools, and city government. I have also sold a number of homes in Palm Bay. I am currently serving as Vice-President of Country Estates HOA and have served in this position for the last four years, so this gives me an edge at staying on top of what is happening in the city. Call or email me seven days a week at 321-501-5772 or jacquesoaper@yahoo.com. I would like to help you with all of your Real Estate needs.
Palm Bay is a quiet laid back town with lots of growing room. Many nice communities with 1500 square feet in various price ranges from $80,000 and up. Depends on what you're looking for i.e. City water, city sewer, planned community or standard lot. Call or email me and I would be happy to send you a few listings in various areas to familiarize you with Beautiful Palm Bay. Paula Zima, USAF Ret, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, paulazima@gmail.com, 321-223-7549
Please see the following link and let me know what you think.

Follow this link to see the page:
Click to view listing(s)

This link is valid until 9/17/2013.

Phil Rotondo, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Palm Bay
mailto:phil@321property.com
I am a Palm Bay specialist. I live in the area and know it well. Please email at kaceesorden@gmail.com to discuss!