Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Renee Guzzar…, Real Estate Pro in Lakemoor, IL

We are looking to move to L.V. into a 55 communitiy in Summerlin. Looking for realtor specializing in 55 who can help us.

Asked by Renee Guzzardo, Lakemoor, IL Tue Jan 21, 2014

We're looking to retire to L.V. from Chicago and are considering Sun City and Siena in Summerlin, although not absolutely set on only these two. We're looking for a broker who specializes in 55 communities. We are in Las Vegas now and would like to look at some homes while we are here to get an idea of the two areas, but we are not ready to enter into a purchase agreement just yet.

Answers

16
Hello, I am Nadia Gross, Accredited Buyers Agent and expert negotiator in the Summerlin Area. I am an experienced agent with Motion Properties that lives in the Summerlin Area and works with the 55+ community. I would love to meet with you tomorrow to discuss your needs and show you properties that meet your desires. Please contact me at 702-427-8221 to schedule a time to meet and to answer any questions you may have.
Hi, you may look at Sun City Anthem also because this community is the latest development and at the same quality and price level.

Frank Liu
NVWM Realty
6260 S Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118
702-742-2373 cell
702-462-5882 Office 702-664-6368 Fax
Frankliuc21@yahoo.com
Hi Renee,

If you have not found a Realtor yet, I would love the opportunity to help you in your home search. I am very familiar with the 55+ communities and have sold many homes in those communities. I work tirelessly for my clients and my reviews on my profile bear that out. If you have time, feel free to give me a call or email and we can discuss your criteria for a home search. I am confident I can find you the best home, help negotiate a great deal, and make the entire process, as pain free as possible.

I sincerely hope to hear from you,

Jeffrey Sklar, AHWD, BPOR, RRG
Broker-Salesperson
Urban Nest Realty
10220 W. Charleston Blvd, Suite 3
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Cell 702.408.6470
Fax 888-203-2779
http://www.JeffSklar.com
I can email you communities and properties to drive by. It is really important for you to know your price range. Are you paying cash or do you need financing? Give me a call and we can arrange a consultation appointment at our office to go over finding your dream home (702) 524-4570 Kathy Knight - FORTIS Residential Realty
I have resided in Las Vegas for 20 years and my parents have lived in Sun City since 1998. I am very knowledgeable about the 55+ community in Summerlin. Call me at 702-245-7114 or email me at lvhomesolutions.kelly@gmail.com for a free consultation.
Hi Renee!
Be sure to do your research on the build of the home- I just closed a deal on a Sun City Summerlin house and we were back and forth with the association about kitec plumbing class action lawsuits, and galvanic pipe corrosion lawsuits. It's too much to explain on this forum; just a caveat for you!
If you'd like to work with a bright young man with a lovely wife who is a local attorney, please feel free to contact me. :-D
702-430-9599
http://www.RealEstateAndy.com
Good morning Renee! Obviously from the responses you should be able to interview a number of agents and find one you feel comfortable working with! LOL

I would love to throw my hat into the ring as well. We have been selling real estate here in Las Vegas for more than 30 years, and even own Sun City properties.

Here is a link to a site that specializes in the retirement communities in Las Vegas. Each community, like Sun City Summerlin, Siena, Solera, Sun City Anthem, etc., has price range links that are updated daily for the homes in that specific community that you should find helpful.

http://suncitylasvegas.org/

If you would like to take a look at any of these communities and homes, just let us know!

Hope this helps!

Diann Tonnesen
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

The Tonnesen Team - with over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Hi Renee, I have worked all of the 55 or older neighborhoods. I am a native of Vegas and know the areas like my name. I have a CRS and ABR designation, if you are not sure what they are , I would love to explain it to you. Also I a relocation specialist and I can show you how, I am certified in second home purchasing. If you are planning on interviewing a couple of Realtors, I would love to be added to your list. Thanks. You can email me at Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com or call me 702-239-6900
Good Morning, Renee:
I have a beautiful listing in the Summerlin/Siena Community....Siena is a guard-gated, absolutely stunning community....being from Temecula, I wonder if golf is a plus for you....this listing is ON the golf course (without the errant golf balls) and has breathtaking views of the mountains....contact me if I can help you find the Las Vegas home of your dreams....KL...

Karen Lotter
Urban Nest Realty
702-239-3001
karenlotter@cox.net
Good Morning Renee,

My name is Paul-Colten Smith, I am a Realtor with New Age Realty, LLC. We are committed to understanding your needs and working continuously until we reach your real estate goals. Collectively we have over 32 years in the real estate industry, our knowledge of the process is invaluable. From negotiating and writing a contract, Property/Home Inspection, ordering the appraisal, to finally signing your closing documents-our goal is to make your move as smooth as possible in the shortest amount of time. New Age Realty, LLC knows the local market and is familiar with the inventory. Let our knowledge and experience work for you! We are professional, dependable and honest Realtors that will put your needs first. With New Age Realty, LLC as your Realtors we will make a powerful team and find you that Dream Home!

Please CLICK on the link to view available Properties:

http://las.fusionmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1990360…

Paul-Colten Smith
New Age Realty, LLC
Owner / Realtor
8870 South Maryland PKWY #100
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Direct: 702.325.1999
SWagents@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Age-Realty-LLC/151747438316817
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-colten-smith/28/a94/b09/
Hi Renee,
I'm from Chicago, and have lived in Vegas for 9 years. My office is right down the street from Sun City Summerlin, so I deal with the area quite a bit. If you'd like to chat, feel free to contact me.
Marilyn Mattson
Remax Advantage
702-379-0021
mmattson@cox.net
Renee,

I'd be more than happy to assist you. If you'd like to know about my aggressive marketing plan for buyers, which includes accessing homes not even on the market, please contact me. My # is 702-468-0244.
Hi Renee

It is with pleasure to connect with you.

There are many properties to chose from. I have been in Las Vegas since 1978 and in real estate since 1986. I have worked with many clients that have purchased in retirement communities and well versed in the areas.

I welcome the opportunity to work with you

I can be reached at 702-236-6266

Dawn Houlf
Exit Realty Number One
10655 Park Run #100
Las Vegas, NV 89143

702-236-6266
http://www.dawnhoulf.com
http://www.sharebuildersinc.com
Hi Renee, I am a native Las Vegan and very familiar with the age qualified communities in the Las Vegas Valley. I would be glad to show you the different areas to help familiarize yourselves with what Las Vegas has to offer. Please let me know if you would like to meet
My direct number is 702-595-8375
Hi Renee,
I'd love to help you find a home in one of the many retirement communities here. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email. I am free tomorrow to start your search.

Mark Perry, Broker
Rebel Real Estate
Mark@rebelre.com
702-582-7740
How much do you want to spend?

David Cooper
Finding Awesome Buying Opportunities Since 1994
CALL 1.888.616.6226