Home Buying in Fort Myers>Question Details

Cynthiaf, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

We are looking to invest in a rental property in Ft. Myers,FL. Looking for realtor and property manager. Also, what is the vacancy rate in the area?

Asked by Cynthiaf, Columbus, OH Mon Mar 7, 2011

I plan to use a self-directed IRA to fund this investment. Want to achieve positive cash flow, better ROI than traditional IRA markets, and possible owner-occupancy / winter-home base after retirement (15 years from now)
Looking for realtor and property management advice/referral. Must have verifiable referances and/or postive BBB ratings.

Answers

5
Hello Cynthiaf,

I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss your investment options with you. I will be happy to provide references and any other credential that would support my professionalism. I believe in looking at all properties from an investment view piont. Although I do recommend taking into account many factors ultimately you are buying property as an investment and thus it should be purchased that way. There are numerous stratagies that I see working to make money in our market. We also provide property management services. Id love to discuss your ideas and share mine.

Josh Burdine
239.229.5732
Alliance Realty
Web Reference: http://www.joshburdine.com
We manage close to 300 rental properties for people just like yourself. In fact my partner can help and is fom Ohio.....He can help with the sale and then handle your rental. We also have 14 other agents to help rent your unit out and 4 full time staff members. We would love the opportunity to help you as we have helped so many before.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Hello Cynthia,
As Marge pointed out price point would be a large factor in achieving your goal in cash flow. I have helped many clients looking for similar investments that may later be a retirement home or winter getaway. I also have a few property management companies I work with. Some that can provide vacation rental, or seasonal tenants, and others that manage strictly for annual rental. I would recommend interviewing with a few to find the best fit for you. I can provide you with references from many very happy clients. If you would let me know what your wish list and price point would be in a home, I would be happy to e-mail you properties. Please feel free to give me a call or e-mail me if I can help with your home search. nancy.doyle1@comcast.net 239-209-2237

Here is a letter I received just the other day from a client from Ontario. I would be happy to provide others.

Dear Nancy,
Cathy and I wish to thank you for the excellent job you did in helping us find a condominium on Fort Myers Beach. You were extremely helpful throughout the entire process from helping us select neighbourhoods, matching our requirements to available listings, showing properties within budget etc. In addition you were extremely throughout the closing process.
Whenever we had a question or comment throughout the entire process we found your responses to be truthful, accurate and promptly responded to. Nancy we were very fortunate to have worked with you. You are very professional and we will certainly recommend your services to anyone who requires a first class real estate realtor.

Michael Smith

Have a wonderful day,
Nancy

Nancy Doyle
239-209-2237
nancy.doyle1@comcast.net
http://www.nancyd.listingbook.com
Hi there Cynthia,
As your buyer's agent, I would be happy to provide you with all that you have requested. I have many satisfied clients that will be able to vouch for my ability to take very good care of the details surrounding your investment and the particular management that you may require whether it be seasonal or long term. Please feel free to contact me personally on my cell 239-464-8620. You may also like to view the FL Gulfcoast MLS by going to http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com as my guest.
You will find Fort Myers to be very friendly to seasonal rentals or long term with lower vacancy rates than other areas of Lee County. This information is also relatively available on the website I have offered you for each area you might consider.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2010" By Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web: argfl.com
Vacancy rates vary from neighborhood to neighborhood, price point to price point and whether it is seasonal or annual. Armed with this information, I would love to help you.
Marge Bennett.
RE/MAX Realty Group
Ft. Myers, FL
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com