Dana, Home Buyer in Flamingo Parks, West...

We are looking to buy in the Flamingo park area but only have 80k loan...any hope?

Asked by Dana, Flamingo Parks, West Palm Beach, FL Mon May 18, 2009

Answers

3
Dana,
Have you been pre-approved or have you actually applied for the loan and got a Wriiten Commitment Letter? This makes a difference. Your realtor should be able to show you homes in the $80K to $100K that can be negotiated down. It really depends on condition of home, how long on the market, and how desperate the seller is. Have you got a realtor? If not, I would recommend my afiliate partner, Guillermo "Bill" Diaz at Homeseller Direct Realty, who knows that area well. HIs toll free number is 877-489-4724, cell 561-502-0106 and his email is Gdiaz@nationalhousingnetwrok.com.
PS- if you need a lender, call me Frank Olguin 561-386-9731, Mortgage Banker AmericaHomeKey Inc. Folguin@americahomekey.com.
Dana:

If you are approved for an FHA loan, there are certain limits to how much "fixer upper" the property can be. But FHA loans can be combined with a 203K rehab loan. For more info click this link: http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/203k/sfh203kc.cfm

I have on my website a list of bank approved short sale listings. You might want to take a look.

Eva Pusich
RE/MAX Ocean Properties
(561) 635-2278
Web Reference: http://www.EvaPusich.com
It all depends on your other circumstances. There are several properties in the Flamingo park area under 100K.
Some questions for you:
Are you willing or able to do some fix up?
What are your credit scores?
What kind of loan have you qualified for?

The answers to these types of questions all affect your ability to bu the home you want in the area you want. I'm happy to discuss your criteria. My services asa buyer's agent are absolutely FREE to you with no obligation to buy.

Let me know i I can help you further.

Rodney Forbes
Realtor/Broker
Forbes Realty of South Florida
561-283-6497
Rodney@ForbesRealtyOnline.com