Home Buying in Sayreville>Question Details

New Construc…, Home Buyer in Sayreville, NJ

We are looking to buy a single family house in Sayerville Townelake development. Any advise on resale value and the development in general ?

Asked by New Construction Single Family, Sayreville, NJ Sat Oct 17, 2009

Answers

2
As a former sales professional for this builder, I think you are making a wise choice to buy a new home at Towne Lake in Sayreville. Kaplan Companies is a good builder and the homes are well built. They have appreciated steadily since they first opened up for sales a few years ago.

The floor plans are very well designed and the community is well laid out. This will be a great long term investment for you. Go for it. Prices are low and rates are low and Sayreville is a good place to live, and Kaplan is a good builder. Enjoy your new home at Towne Lake.
Resale value : Usually each buyer has different perspective when buying home, some gives more importance to design, some may give more importance to commute, others looks for good school system for their children, or less taxes etc... so it depends on each of these criteria and the condition of the market at that time when you are selling the house.

You can take a look into my website under buyer section which has more information about school ranking, average ta rate in NJ, commute, crime rate etc...If you need any other information, send me an email.

Thanks & Regards
Devkumar
dev@devrealtor.com
732-322-7255.
Web Reference: http://www.devrealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 18, 2009