Gilles, Home Buyer in 20016

We are looking to buy a place in Wilton Manors. What's a reasonable price for a 2/2 or 3/2 in that area? Is Oakland Park cheaper?

Asked by Gilles, 20016 Sun Mar 6, 2011

Answers

12
Hello Gilles! It all depends on what you're looking for in a home but I am sure since you're already on Trulia, you are aware of the prices... and to answer your question regarding Oakland Park VS Wilton Manors, your dollar can be stretched further in Oakland Park. Please contact me for any more information I can help you with.
Paul Slutsky
Castelli Real Estate Services
paul@castellihomes.com
954-560-8330
Web Reference: http://www.paulslutsky.com
Hi Gilles - it really depends on the type of property you are looking for (i.e. single family, multi-family, or townhome). Feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to run a search for you.
Gilles,

Please call any real estate agent and let them know your criteria so you can see all available properties that fits into your criteria to understand what is available in the market for you. You can also compare the prices better.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Sedat Celik

Coral Shores Realty Inc.
1119 E Sunrise Blvd., Ft Lauderdale, FL 33304

954.661.2565 - Phone
954.302.8388 - Fax
sedat@celiks.com
Hi Gilles,
Most single family homes in Wilton Manors are in the 200's to 300's for a nice home with pool possibly.
there are properies under 200K but ususally they are fixer uppers and require work or TLC. Specifically in zip 33334 which you have indicated they run again from the 200,s to 300's there have been some small nice homes sold for just under 200K.

In zip 33334 central wilton manors typical homes are 1200 to 1600 square feet with smaller lots than say west wilton manors.

I have attached a few links one with all the homes active for sale in wilton manor and another with just your specified zip of 33334
zip 33334- http://sef.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1172696694&…

all wilton manors-
http://sef.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1590646676&…

What you would get out of Oakland Park is more land and house for the same money. and in certain areas better priced homes for instance the Loyd Estates area, Andrews Garden and Royal park Isles

Both My partner Mirlan Saad and Myself would be Happy to Help you find your home here in either Wilton Manors and or Oakland Park. I live and work in this area and have helped many satisfied buyers like yourself.

Jose Castillo, Realtor or Mirlan Saad, Realtor
Coral Shores Realty
Fort lauderdale
954-240-3940 or 305-812-0532
josesellsfl@yahoo.com
Hello

Typically a 2/2-3/2 in Wilton Manors will run from 200- 600K. Obviously that depends on the location and condition of the home. It is a beautiful area and has a fantastic history. I am happy to help if I can, give me a call at 954-566-8092 after 10:30a if you would like me to send over some properties for you. I work and live in the area.
Thank You
R Mulhern REALTOR
o:954-566-8092
c: 561-271-7656
f: 954-566-3700
Good Evening Giles,.

If you wish I could send you an email with some properties in those areas which I think it would be easier to show you what's available than to tell you. If you're interested in receiving info with pictures send me an email with the details on what type of property you are interested in. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the services Coldwell Banker and myself offer. We are a one stop shop so to speak, with an in house Mortgage and Title Company in each of our offices. We also provide legal assistance if needed for the transaction at no additional charge to our clients. I look forward to helping you with all your Real Estate needs!

William Panos
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
1760 Bell Tower Ln.
Weston, FL. 33326
954-934-2789
william.panos@floridamoves.com
Dear Giles,

Hi! Are you considring a home, a town home or a condo. You can purchase a 3/2 for $200,000.00 or a higher amount. If you are looking at a condo, consider the condo monthly fees. Have you been pre-approved? I work with mortgage consultants that can let you know how much you can purchase. I have worked on a foreclosure team for 3 years and short sales for 3 years with my partner.

Susan Penn, PA, SFR
EWm Realtor
2000 Main Street
Weston, FL 33326
954-557-5993
penn.s@ewm.com

Consider obtaining a pre-approval letter for financing. I would be happy to assist you with a pre-approval letter. There is no obligation or cost for this service.

Pre-approval gives you a good idea of the type of mortgage you will qualify for and the price range of homes you can afford. You benefit with:

- knowing how much you can borrow
- confirming your ability to qualify for a mortgage based on your credit, financial, and employment information
- strengthening your position to make an offer on a house; a seller is more willing to accept your offer because you are pre-approved

We will review your credit, financial, and employment information after completing an application and providing documentation. If you qualify, we will provide you with a letter that states you are approved to borrow a certain amount of money and for a certain amount of time. Being pre-approved does not mean the loan has been finalized but the loan process time will be reduced once the seller has accepted your offer.

Please feel free to email or call me anytime. I look forward to working with you.

Matt Tarka
Licensed Mortgage Professional
Serving All of Florida
Direct: 954-605-2450
Fax: 954-343-8098
mtarka@amplending.com

Advanced Mortgage Planners, Inc
120 NE 51st Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
A+ BBB Rating
http://www.amplending.com
Web Reference: http://www.amplending.com
There are many Good Deals in both areas - what are your other criteria?

Thank You

Steve Kravitz

Certified Distressed Property Expert

Bankers Realty Services, Inc.

211 SW 2 Street #F

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

(954)302-8677 Direct & eFax (305)785-8588 Mobile

http://WWW.BANKERSFORECLOSURES.COM
I am a Realtor who lives and works in Wilton Manors. A quick look at the current listings with asking prices from the mid $100s and up, with most clustering between $200 and $300k. In the past 6 months, sales have been in the same range. In general, the further east, the more expensive. Let me know if I can help.
Web Reference: http://www.stevebeste.com
Prices in Wilton Manors range anywhere from the mid $100's for a fixer upper to the $300's and beyond for a really nice 3/2 with a pool. Oakland Park is priced similar. It really depends on the specific neighborhood.

Give me a call so we can discuss.

Denis Collage
Coral Shores Realty
954-805-8891
I think we could find you what you need. Take a look http://www.mlsfinder.com/fl_ragfl/michaelbenton/index.cfm?ac…

Mike Benton runs a highly successsful real estate team in South Florida. Mike began his real estate career in 2004 and quickly rose to the top of all agents in the country.
He constantly analyzes current market conditions and trends to stay one step ahead of others in the field.
Considered a "real estate marketing genius" by his peers, Mike has built a solid base of satisfied homeowners.

Mike's extensive background in finance, marketing, and negotiation benefits both buyers and sellers in achieving the best results for his clients.

*"If I don't sell your home Ill buy it!"
*"If you buy a home from me and don’t fall in love with it I will sell it for free!"
*"If you are not 100% satisfied with our service you can FIRE us!"

Our reputation relies on our ability to meet all of your real estate needs while standing behind our Industry Leading Triple Guarantee.

Call us today at 561-451-5700 or email us at info@eFortLauderdaleRealEstate.com