Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

vradney, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

We are looking to build a custom home in the Charlotte area. Can anyone recommend a builder and construction loan broker/lender?

Asked by vradney, Charlotte, NC Sat Mar 23, 2013

We are new to the area, and are looking for help in finding land. We already have a home design in mind.

Answers

6
Nathan Wolf’s answer
Call me about 5% Down Construction Loans in the Charlotte NC area. I have 8 clients currently building custom homes from $325,000 to $780,000 price ranges. East Charlotte, SouthPark, Myers Park, Weddington, Waxhaw, Marvin and Ballantyne. The builders I work with also build in the Lake Norman, Denver and Huntersville areas, as well as Fort Mill, SC and Lake Wylie, SC areas. But other locations around the Charlotte Metro Area are also available. I specialize in finding you great lots, or vacant land and can explain the entire process. Nate Wolf, Custom Home Specialist: 704-858-2345
Welcome to Charlotte! E-mail me directly with a bit more about the home size/styler/pricepoint you are wanting to be in and I'd be glad to give any recommendations!

Hope to help,

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com

Hope to help,

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
Good evening, vradney!

Welcome to Charlotte! I come from a semi custom builder background and I have several builder relationships and so does my Firm. I have experience in brokering land, also. Finding the dirt to build on might be sort of a challenge as our market has picked up significantly and Builders are starting to Build again. It really all depends on location and land budget.

I would love to learn more about work proximity, life style and needs/wants so I can help guide you on location. I can also recommend a handful of Lenders that specialize in Construction Loans.

I would love to help you in the process and make your transition in Charlotte a seemless one. I look forward in hearing from you!

Debbie

Debra M. Buck
Realtor/Broker
HM Properties
704.421.2107 Cell
Debra@hmproperties.com
Web Reference: http://Www.hmproperties.com
Narrowing down the design and floorplan already is fantastic. I have several builders I can recommend. There are only a couple of small banks that are currently doing construction loans. Give me a call or email and I can get you that information right over.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net
You are going to get inundated with replies. I have a big "Network" of trades and brokers to filter through and could match you up to the right