Home Buying in Choctaw>Question Details

T.l. La Tour, Home Buyer in Bethany, OK

We are looking for 15 to 20 acres in the area, would you let me know if there is any in Choctaw?

Asked by T.l. La Tour, Bethany, OK Sun May 25, 2014

Answers

5
Where you able to find your land?
Be sure to contact Paula below, she is a great agent and hard worker.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 18, 2014
I live in Choctaw and it is a City that has a lot of For Sale By Owner properties. Can you provide more information on what you are looking for? I know of one in particular that has a very nice home on it. If you are just looking for acreage I know of a few that might be willing to subdivide. Would have to check.
Are you working exclusively with a Realtor? If not, contact me with your information and I would be happy to send you any properties that come up automatically from the MLS that match what you are looking for.
What is your price range? I did a search and there were none between 15 and 20 but I found one with just over 24 for $168,770 on SE 29th, unless you want something with a home built on it, in which case there are two starting at $595,000