Home Buying in Lake Harmony>Question Details

Dianeo, Home Buyer in Cape May, NJ

We are looking for modest investment property in the Big Boulder/Jack Frost area in the $125-200K. Which developement bring in a good rental stream?

Asked by Dianeo, Cape May, NJ Fri Jan 7, 2011

Answers

6
rentals are good everywhere in the ski area..secret is sleep many and have a nice place
SOLD!!! 1st l
buyer was good deal,we are all happy!!
Lake Harmony Estates, PA
Private Lake
Close to snow resorts
Neighboring Split Rock H2O Waterpark
Close to Casino in Mt Pocono/Shopping the Outlets in Tannervills
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Look at 215 N lake Drive...@ 135K a buy. not on market yet.be first! 2 lots,,,new kitchen,knotty pine cabin..NO HOA....great lots
Did it sell yet? More info?
Flag Thu Jun 6, 2013
if you would like I can forward you some of my listings here in Big Boulder for your reveiw...I would need to get your email, information.
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
Can you send some info, or give me your contact info or web site?
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013
The only problem with buying directly in the ski area is that you're limiting your rentals to just winter renters. Consider Towamensing Trails as well. It is a popular rental community and is only a few miles away from skiing. Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4MagRXo9pQ
Snow Ridge Village is a 4 season Recreational Community. The village has ski-in, ski-out ability to Jack Frost Mountain. Jack Frost National Golf Club opened 3 years ago and now is thee place to play in the Poconos. In the summer we enjoy membership at Big Boulder Lake Club. Boats, kayaks, heated pool, tennis, lots of events and steps away from Boulder View Tavern. Enjoy the video.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011