Home Buying in Kelso>Question Details

Juniehornick1, Home Buyer in Kelso, WA

We are looking for homes on one or two acres. Three bedroom two bath. Fixer uppers are fine, if not in too bad of shape. Price range of 75,000 too

Asked by Juniehornick1, Kelso, WA Sat Apr 16, 2011

100,000. We can put a down of 3,000 with payments of 600 a month. Thank You! My e-mail juniehornick1@hotmail.com. Homes located in the Kelso area if possible.

Answers

2
It looks like your answers are located at this follow up question: http://www.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/bdrm_bth_to_acres_F…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 18, 2011
Juniehornick,
Aaron connected your questions, which will allow me to better answer you. Most of what you are looking for may be possible. I don't work in the Kelso area, so you will need a local agent to help you find your home. The main difficulty I envision is owner financing.
Most sellers need the cash to purchase another home. Those that would consider owner financing may want a substantial down payment to offset the risks.
Your options will increase if you can qualify for FHA or USDA financing, so it may be worth meeting with a lender to discuss whether you currently qualify or with some credit repair may be able to soon. USDA is for rural properties and permits 0 down, FHA requires 3.5% down payment. Best of luck.