Ufuk Sepin-c…, Renter in Hillsboro, OR

We are looking for homes (either for purchase or rent) in Boeckman Primary School District in Wilsonville. Or maybe lease to own option??

Asked by Ufuk Sepin-curtis, Hillsboro, OR Tue May 14, 2013

We currently live in Tanasbourne/Hillsboro area, and pay about $1250 in rent. We filed bankruptcy right around the time when the market went all upside down in 2009 and foreclosed our home and moved back to an apartment. Now my company will be relocating and we decided to move to Wilsonville area for easier commute time.

We don't know what the market is like or what loan options are available nowadays, but we would like to see what's available for us within our budget. We don't want to pay more than what we are currently paying for housing cost on a monthly basis. So, I don't know if a purchase is our option, but if not, maybe a lease to own option is possible and if that's not available, then we are okay to find a home to rent. It can be a condo, townhome or single family home. It HAS to have 3 bedrooms, car garage, and within Boeckman Primary SD.
I am looking for an agent who can help me both for a purchase and rental home search to see what is a better fit for us. Thanks!

As a Wilsonville specialist who has lived in Wilsonville for 16 years I may have the answers you need. I am a residential specialist and have a fairly good idea of what rentals are going for in the Wilsonville area. As mentioned in an earlier post the level of inventory is low for single family homes but having someone looking for you specifically can give you an edge in finding new on-the-market homes. Also I have resources to provide you with excellent lender options to help you identify the loan that will serve you best. Wilsonville is a wonderful town that has really grown in the last 10 years and the schools are rated highly too. If you'd like to speak to me about your needs and wants I'll do my best to direct you to the resources that will be the best fit for you! I also look forward to earning your business.

Robin Weisgerber, Realtor - Principal Broker
Premiere Property Group
Office: 503-670-9000
Hi - now is the optimal time to buy with interest rates at an all time low. Home values have started to increase a bit and the prediction is that interest rates are going to start to go up by the end of the year as well. There may not be another opportunity like we have right now for the best rates and prices in many years to come! With a past bankruptcy and foreclosure on your record - I would highly recommend starting by talking to a mortgage broker to see if everything has been cleared from your credit to the point of being able to qualify for a home. Getting your financing lined up is always the best first step anyway - but with a few hiccups in the past, it's definitely something you are going to want to do before proceeding much further. If you don't already have a mortgage broker - I would suggest to try either Wade Ferguson at Guild Mortgage (503-333-6522), or Mark Aalto at Pacific Residential Mortgage (503-496-0406). Both do an exceptional job and would be a great resource for you. Just tell them I told you to call! Once you have an approval in hand - my team would be happy to help find the perfect home for you to buy.

Many Blessings!

Kelly Gebler, Principal Broker/Owner
Cornerstone Group NW @ Keller Williams Realty
There's 21 homes that I found in the Boeckman district. Great area but the market is heating up and prices are starting to go up! Lack of inventory has been the biggest problem but we are starting to see a few new listings in Wilsonville.
Matt Williams
Elite Realty, ltd