Mark, Home Buyer in Iselin, NJ

We are looking for 1 family house upto $400k in Long Island,close neighborhoods to the city..like

Asked by Mark, Iselin, NJ Sat Jul 19, 2008

bellerose,valley stream..anyone can give us advice and help?

Answers

10
i think its safe to say - they found a home or aren't buying anymore
If you haven't found a home yet, please email me, I need to know if there are any specifics besides the location and price. Thanks, Carey
Hi mark, if you haven't found your house yet. I have an Open House this Sun 6/7 12:00-2:00pm in Bellerose Terrace 11001 . Bellerose/Floral Park school dist, walk to LIRR-it is a Semi Det Brick Tudor 3 br 1.5.ba asking price is $349K..not sure if I can give out address?? therese.korahais@elliman.com or Terry K 718-614-3167 cell
Hi Henry;
My email address is redpark@gmail.com,My wife and i are working in the city so the transportation is important for us and should not take more than 45 minutes.Oceanside,Gardencity,Bellerose are the areas that we are interested in.The house that we are looking should not require major repair,2 br with small backyard,clean and nice,safe neighborhood,close to train station-up to 450K are the specs.
Please let me know if you can show any house this sunday based on this criteria.
HI Mark
Please provide your email address and more specifics on what you are looking for and I will send to you via email

Henry
917-497-0729
Hello, My name is Jonessa. Im an agent at Bond New York and I speacialize in finding homes in Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island. I am currently working with a family of 6 who are looking for a home in the same price range. They were also looking in Floral Park but they prefer the Queens side. I can show you properties that I have in the Valley Stream, Floral Park area. Give me a call at 347.992.7007
Hello Mark,
My office is in Williston Park, LI very close to the Queens border. I especialize in the areas you mention such as: Floral Park, Bellerose, New Hyde Park, Garden City Park, MIneola, etc.
In your price range I can tell you there are plenty of houses available. If you are interested, feel free to call me directly and we can discuss more specifically what you are looking ofr in a home. I am also very familiar with Astoria as I have friends who live on 48th St. and 30th Ave.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Tania Hopkins
Century 21 Laffey Associates
917-282-7716
Web Reference: http://laffey.com/thopkins
Hi Tom;
My wife and I are living in Astoria,rental apartment.
I have not met with a mortgage consultant yet..will be in touch with you

Regards
Mark

Where do you live now? I know it says Astoria, but do you own a home or do you rent? And by "we", you mean you, your wife and family?

Have you met with a mortgage consultant to determine your purchase range?

Let me know - best way to contact me is directly through this site or you can visit my website and give me a call.
Web Reference: http://www.tommcgiveron.com
Contact me off line at Gail@GailiGladstone.com and I will provide you with a free account on listingbook.com. You will be able to set your own search criteria which can be changed at any time and you will reserve a report to your desktop each morning with new results of your search.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com