Home Buying in Christmas>Question Details

Diane Hensley, Home Buyer in Christmas, FL

We are looking for a winter retreat in or near christmas ,fl,owner fina,with down payment.fenced yard in country.

Asked by Diane Hensley, Christmas, FL Sat Feb 20, 2010

Answers

2
Hi Diane,

If you are looking for owner finananced country living you might also want to consider Sorrento and Zellwood. Apopka might even be right up your alley as well. There are many more properties and opportunities in those areas and a higher likelyhood of finding ownerfinancing. They are also close to Wekiva State Park which is a great place for canoeing, hiking and camping.

For more suggestions on country living hotspots just contact me and I will send you my favorite listings!
Web Reference: http://www.devivorealty.com
Hi Diane,

Questions on Christmas are few and far between. It's a charming little area between Orlando and the coast. My wife and I enjoy the open air museum a lot.

There are only about 75 properties on the market in the area. Quite a lot are mobile homes. Would a mobile be acceptable? They usually do come with a fair bit of land.

What's you budget?

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website