newhorizon2d…, Home Buyer in Irving, TX

We are looking for a single family in coppell ISD up to 275k and around 10 years old. Are these type of homes avaialble?

Asked by newhorizon2day, Irving, TX Sat Feb 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104449296-101-Stonecreek-Dr-…

Answers

6
There are few in Valley Ranch at this time. Just visit my web site at http://www.aatrealty.com/ you will be surprised. For a limited time, I am offering up to %70 of my commission as a rebate to the home buyers.

TORANG NAZMI
☎ 972-897-5718
http://www.aatrealty.com/
Broker / Owner of AATRealty
Are you pre-approved with a lender? That should be any buyers first step. Next, contact one of the local Realtors below that took the time to answer your question, start a relationship today. Sites like Trulia are not very accurate, many listings show active on here when they are really under contract. A local Realtor can show you what is available based on your search criteria and if there is nothing now, set you up for alerts if any newer builds come onto the market in your price range.

Best of luck, buying a home should be an exciting and educational experience.

Spirit
In that price point? Yes. Less than 10 years old? No. There have been zero sales of homes built after 2003 at a price under $275,000 since, well, never. The lowest priced, and newest built properties, are those at Willow Park, which have sold in the low 300's, and those sold recently. You can find homes built in the 80's and 90's at that price point, but anything built after year 2000 will be in the 300's. If you need help find a home in Coppell that will fit your price point please don't hesitate to get in touch.
There aren't many houses in Coppell ISD that are less than 10 years old in your price range but they do occasionally come onto the market. I would be happy to send you the property that is currently listed and set you up on an automatic search that will email you whenever homes that fit your search criteria come onto the market. I live in Coppell and know the area well and would be happy to assist you in purchasing a home.
That type home, for all practical purposes, doesn't exist in Coppell. There is one home currently on the market in Coppell, built after 2000, that matches what you're looking for, however, it sits under the high voltage power lines in southeast Coppell. There is a small subdivision on the west side of Coppell with zero lot line homes that may come on the market, but nothing at this time.
I can assit you with your search by refering you to a realtor that works in that neighbourhood but 1st you must get an approval letter. That i can help you with.

Wherever you're located in this nation, you can trust you're working with a reputable mortgage banker - not a fly-by-night operation. Here's why.

ENG is partners with every major investor on Wall Street;

We have been approved by the Better Business Bureau; and
ENG is the only mortgage company among its competitors that is owned by a FDIC insured bank.

In addition, at ENG loan officers don't simply facilitate the loan process; they act as "financial advisors," helping clients assess their finances on a larger scale. Whether you're self-employed and need a low-doc mortgage loan, or you're searching for the best rates on a jumbo home loan, your loan officer is here to find your perfect solution.

Get the facts about home mortgages from the experts at ENG Lending. Learn about different types of home mortgage loans and what to expect during the mortgage application process. Plus, find information about the current mortgage market and which mortgage myths you should never believe.
Let ENG's experienced Mortgage Bankers help you find a solution for your financial needs. Contact ENG today to learn more about bank mortgage loans. My name is Lowell call me at (972) 646-2411 so we can discuss your situation in private. Benefit from my 21 years of experience answering the most common mortgage questions.

Why sacrifice your privacy for a home loan?

Shopping for the best home loan interest rates? Rather than sending your sensitive financial information to hundreds of lenders, we keep your information securely in-house. Learn more about our commitment to your privacy.