Home Buying in Naperville>Question Details

VJ, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

We are looking for a single family home,Which area of naperville suit our needs??

Asked by VJ, Naperville, IL Fri Oct 26, 2012

I recently moved to chicago and we are planning to buy a home in naperville in near future that is within 6 months of time. We are looking for a location which will be easier for our commute,reasonably new with a good community and amenities.

Answers

18
I've lived in Naperville for 21 years - It's a great place to live, please give me a call; I would love to work with you.

Pamela Peterson
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Action (630)803-9554
Naperville is a great place to live and I know several quality realtors that can help you find your dream home. For mortgage help, call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Hello, My name is Carrie Jass and I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Naperville. There are some wonderful homes for sale in Naperville that are in great locations for easy commute. I would be happy to help you in your search. Give me a call 630-210-6965
Vj, were you able to get the assistance you needed?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
This is an open question. Start with deciding on a great agent who will meet your needs. Interview in person and on the phone a couple agents to decide who is going to be the best match for you.

At the same time you need to meet with a lender to secure how much loan you can afford and the price range you are in.

These are very important steps to get started.

Tamara Schuster
Naperville Realtor / Broker
Certified Relocation specialist
Specializing in exceeding my clients expectations
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
In addition to working with a Realtor and looking at homes, it's important to be pre-approved for your mortgage, Sellers will take your offer seriously when they know you have already been underwritten and qualified.
I'd like to work with you to get your mortgage financing lined up. I can be reached during the day, evenings, and weekends, whatever works best for you.
I can be reached at (630) 207-4955
Margaret Mather
NMLS#37050
The Federal Savings Bank
Hello again VJ,

Thank you so much for sharing so much information with us. You are very smart to be thinking about all that is needed in planning for the purchase of a home you love. The Naperville School Districts 203 and 204 are top notch, three libraries, good hospitals nearby (Edward Hospital is in the center of Naperville), many, many daycare centers and a variety of homes to choose from.

My favorite loan officer is Charles Zofkie of Guaranteed Rate. He lives and works in Naperville and takes calls until 10 pm even on weekends. He can be reached at 630-456-0870 and can help you with all of your questions about getting a loan.

Please let me know what I can do next to help you.

Giving YOU The Best Real Estate Experience Possible,

Marianne Hofmann

Marianne Hofmann, Broker, e-PRO
Charles Rutenberg Realty of IL
630-664-9472
mariannehofmann@att.net.
Web Reference: http://mariannehofmann.com
Thanks for the info. I will get in touch with him over the weekend..
Thanks again !!
Flag Fri Oct 26, 2012
Hi Vijay,

Now that you've had some great responses from many Naperville agents, you need to pick who you will want to work with. Once you've decided, they, or I, can get a search underway for you to find your new home in this great community.

Please contact one of us privately to move forward.

Thanks so much!

Michele Nixon
630-674-9209
Hi Vijay,
If you would like I can forward you some resourceful links for first time home buyers and also a buyers guide PDF info to walk you through the whole process Or I will be more than happy to sit down you & your wife and go over the the information & process.
I will need your email to forward you the information. Please let me know , here to help you.
Shahzana Ripp
realtorsell1@yahoo.com
Shahzana,
Thanks for your reply. Please forward the information to my personal mail id- hivijayhere@gmail.com

Thanks again,
Vijay
Flag Fri Oct 26, 2012
You are definitely on the right path towards home ownership and have given a lot of thought into what will best suit your needs.

One of the first steps is to be pre approved by a lending institution and they will help with the best loan program for you and how the down payment for that can benefit you. I work with lenders that are local to Naperville.
Hi Katherine,
I have done that and i applied for a preapproval. Its under process now.
Thanks for your reply,
Vijay
Flag Fri Oct 26, 2012
We are just two and looking forward to start a family in future and getting settled. Right now our needs are mainly transportation as we both work in chicago downtown and we moved to chicago downtown for time being and we would like to move to suburbs to raise our family and we are seriously considering to buy a house in naperville.
Main things looking for
1.Single family home with 3 BR,2Bath,Garage and short distance from Metra Station.
2.Having good kitchen space,spacious basement and all new aminities.
3.Preferrably new Construction.
4.Budget 300-400k
5.With good secured community.
6.Good Hospitals nearby.
7.Good Day care around.
8.Potentially having good schools too..

As Im a first time buyer i'm looking for some Guidance too like:
1.What are all things i need to get prepared for myself to buy a house in future(say 3-6months).Something like prerequistes.
2.How much should I have in hand for a downpayment for a better deal(interest rates n stuffs) like that..

if anyone has any template or a document which helps the first time buyer that will help too..

Thank you all!!
Appreciate your responses !!
Vijay
Echoing the other responses of Naperville's communities are great and most a reasonably located to express ways and main roads for easier commutes.

What you will specifically look for and need in your home will help to center your search on where it may be best for all of your needs.

As a long time resident of Naperville, if you have any questions or if I can help in any way feel free to contact me.

Without a doubt you will love living in Naperville.
Hello VJ,

Please tell me a little more about you and your family, how much you would like to spend for a home and what amenities you would like to have in your home. There are many great communities here and I will be able to tell you more when I find out your home needs. I will also be able to have you receive new listings as soon as they come on the market.

I'm so glad you are picking Naperville for your new home. I have lived here many years and it is a wonderful city. There is always something going on. The schools are top-rate, if that is or will be one of your needs.

Please give me a call or email and I will gather important information for you.

Marianne Hofmann

Marianne Hofmann, Broker, e-PRO
Charles Rutenberg Realty of IL
630-664-9472
mariannehofmann@att.net
Hello VJ,

There are many communities in Naperville that will fit your needs. But I will need more information from you before I can make suggestions or recommending any community to you.
You can reach me via email realtorsell1@yahoo.com or cell 815-483-7773.
Look forward to hear from you.
Shahzana Ripp
You are coming to the right area. Naperville has plenty of subdivisions that will suit your needs. A wonderful city with so much to offer!
Ken
Naperville has a lot of communities that will fit your needs but I would need more information before recommending any of them.

Is your commute to Chicago and is taking the train an option?

What price, size, age, etc.... ?

Have you looked at the stats for the schools in the area?

I'd be more than happy to help, I just need a little more info.
Hi VJ,

There are many communities that fit what you're looking for. The differentiators will be what you're looking for a in a home. Age, price range, bedrooms, etc.

Once I have that information, I'd be happy to send you properties that would fit your criteria.

You can reach me by email michele@michelenixon.com or cell 630-674-9209.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Michele Nixon
630-674-9209
You are welcome to call me at 312-371-2383 and I would be happy to assist you.