Home Buying in Bastrop>Question Details

Soultea4u, Home Buyer in Bastrop, TX

We are looking for a property that is 5 acres with a 2000 sqft house. Not interested in mobile homes. Have $85k cash. Anyone have any leads?

Asked by Soultea4u, Bastrop, TX Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

3
Unfortunately, you won't find much of a structure (not even a mobile home) on acreage for the price quoted. Prices here are still quite strong due to low inventory and an significant net gain in new residents. If you want to send me any other criteria you have for your purchase (beds, baths, age of home, geographical boundaries, etc.), I can put you on my list of owner financed buyers and check with my investment group to see if anyone has an owner financed property in those areas coming available soon.

Guy Gimenez ABR, CRS, GRI
Broker / Owner / Investor
The PowerHouse Group
512-731-5613
guy@phgbrokers.com
We are in Austin, TX and looking to hopefully buy cash out right or maybe find owner financing. Credit score is really low, selling our current house and using the equity.
Soultea4u, are you looking for an owner finance property or will you have institutional financing for the purchase price beyond the cash you have on hand?
I am not sure we would qualify for institutional financing. So cash outright or owner financing, if we can find it.
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012