Home Buying in Dacula>Question Details

Anne Hollifi…, Home Buyer in Dacula, GA

We are looking for a house to buy and want to know what programs are available for buying a home. Mortg payment would be around 875.00

Asked by Anne Hollifield, Dacula, GA Sun Jul 3, 2011

Answers

6
Anne,

There are plenty of great programs that will assist you with a down payment. The best bank that I work with is Brand Bank.

I work with Linda Stratton and her office number is 678-226-8985

Good Luck with your search
Hi Anne,

I'm way late with my answer, but wanted to chime in anyway. Please take a look at the link below for for a number of programs available to help both first time home buyers and families moving up. Check out the flyers at the links to the left of the screen for information on the amount of funds available, income limits and more. Be sure to click on the Gwinnett County link for a thorough description of programs available in Gwinnett County. As you probably already know, the State of GA Down Payment Assistance and Federal Down Payment Assistance Programs will also apply in Gwinnett County.

My office is in Duluth, and I live and am actively involved in activities in Dacula. Would love the opportunity to discuss your specific needs.

Solomon Greene
REALTOR® / HUD-certified Affordable Housing Counselor - Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
(678) 775-2677
Anne,

The great news for you is interest rates are quite low and with the decline in home values in the last two years you can get a lot of house for an $875 loan payment. There are several low or no money down mortgage programs you would qualify for depending on your credit, income and where you buy your home.

You should not have a difficulty finding a home that has a monthly payment at or below $875 a month. Email or call me if I can be of assistance in assessing which programs you will qualify for.

Timothy Brown | Managing Broker
Academy Residential Mortgage, Inc.| tbrown@academyresidential.com
11380 Southbridge Pkwy, Suite 200 | Alpharetta, GA 30022
678.468.5626 x110 | fax 678.935.1156 | cell 678.467.9959
Hi Anne,

There are some great programs available for first time home buyer's. I would love for you to speak to a lender I highly recommend. She's available anytime, even now if you want to give her a call. Her name if Jennifer Sims with Home Star. Her cell phone number is 770-307-6283. Let her know that I referred you.

Anne, it would be my pleasure to help you and your family find the right home. Please let me know how I can serve you.

Ita Borrero
Virtual Properties Realty
mobile: 770-617-3982
Hi Anne,
There are Down Payment Assistance Programs to help and $7,500 Grants available for 1st time homebuyers, with a minimum of $1,000 contribution.!! If you are interested, please call my preferred Lender, Damoris Williams with Brand Mortgage: 678-442-3417 (Office) or contact her on her cell 770-654-2862. Yes, she will even respond over the weekend. Our goal is to make your home buying experience a memorable one. I will be more than happy to help you find the perfect home for you and your family. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Many thanks,

Juayita B. Edd

Gold Rush Realty, Inc.
Juayita B. Edd
Real Estate Broker / Owner, Realtor
juayita@goldrushrealtyga.com
678-472-5011 cell
1-866-954-6115 fax

Other than going the regular mortgage routes which you still have to do, there are two down payment assistance programs. One is the Homestead program in Gwinnett County that for 1 percent of the sales price they will pay up to 7500 in closing costs and down payment. If you stay in the house for 5 years the funds will be forgiven. The other program is the Georgia Dream Program. Here there is 5000 in assistance but you have to pay back those funds whenever you sell the house. If you purchase through FHA you just have to put down 3.5 percent of the down payment amounts. I have lenders who can be of great assistance to you and I can help you find a great deal in the Dacula area. Please feel free to call me with any questions.

David McEachern
404-406-0638
http://www.dmceachern.com