Dyno65, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

We are looking for a house for first time after renting for 20yrs. The question is is there any loans out there in Pa which take an 637 median score

Asked by Dyno65, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Apr 6, 2013

Answers

8
If you are looking to purchase in Plum or points east, check out the no down payment USDA Rural Development program at http://www.rurdev.usda.gov. Click on the links for Guaranteed Loans and links to determine if you or the area are eligible. Then, if you want to go this route, check out lenders who use the program. Also check out PHFA.org. Doing this, you can save your cash for a rainy day or improvements you would like to make to your new home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 7, 2013
Congratulations on your decision to buy and yes, absolutely, there are loans available where your score will fit for the program. As a local Pittsburgh lender my company has access to many investors and we in fact have a few programs that can help you! I would be glad to help you with the natural next step in the process which is getting pre-approved. Please feel free to call me anytime at (412) 651-5953. This can aslo be done at your convenience at my website where you can apply online 24/7 (you may have to copy & past this into your browser): https://0101786110.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx?&…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 7, 2013
You are on the cusp of qualifying for FHA financing. There is the possibility for a credit rescore. Have you had your credit ran recently? Please give me a call or email with more information.

Josh Marks
Jmarks@wintrustmortgage.com
Direct: 773.303.0033
Cell: 847.867.5998
I am selling a home and I offer some advise on how to buy a home with a credit score of 620 if you would like to look. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3749032708
Yes, Our company can offer a mortgage loan with credit scores as low as 600
Good Evening,
I work with a lender who has a program that can do a mortgage with a score as low as 580., Please feel free to contact me and I would be more than willing to guide you in the right direction. My cell is 724-858-5726. Harry Stine Keller Williams Realty
Great decision to look for a home!! Now is a time to be in the market as rates are at historic lows. One way to take some of the pressure off of the process of buying a home is to get yourself approved for a mortgage. With that in hand, you go out and enjoy searching for your next home. To find out more, please give me a call at 412-449-9182 and we can get started!
There are! I can refer you to a few different colleagues, or you can shop around. Once you have that in place I'd be happy to help you on your search for a new home.