Home Buying in Sayreville>Question Details

Tront, Home Buyer in Sayreville, NJ

We are looking for a 2 family mother daughter with some space, maybe a basement or garage in sayreville. Can not be too old.?

Asked by Tront, Sayreville, NJ Mon Feb 15, 2010

Looking for a 2 family of decent size.

Answers

3
Tront, I lived in Sayreville for over 20 years. I know the area very well. Please feel free to email me and let me know how I can help.
Hi Tront,
Roxanne is correct as far there being a difference between a 2 family and what is called a mother/daughter. You should get in touch with an agent and meet them in their office to go over exactly what it is that you are looking for and your price range. That is not something that can be done online.
If you need any help, my wife and I work together and have been full time agents for 10 yrs. We have a 99.98% closing once we get a property under contract.
Bill cell # 201-892-5640
Good luck, just a reminder the 8,000 tax credit will be expiring on April 30, 2010. You have to be under contract by that date to qualify as long as you meet the other guideline requirements.
Hi Tront

First and foremost 2 family and a mother daughter are two different style houses. A mother/ daughter is not a legal 2 family house. I found a couple nice 2 family houses in Sayreville that I can show you, but we also have to discuss all your wants and needs in a house, as well as a price your willing to invest. I can not post the houses that I found here but please feel free to call me anytime.

cell (732) 910-5835
e-mail Roxanne.Wojdalski@century21.com
thank you and good luck
Roxanne Wojdalski