Home Buying in Pompano Beach>Question Details

DSK, Home Buyer in 11756

We are looking for a 2br/2ba vacation condo in Palm Aire in Pompano Beach. Is this a good area to have such a home? Is the neighborhood safe?

Asked by DSK, 11756 Mon Mar 10, 2014

Our budget is under $200K and we are looking for something pretty much updated where little to no work is needed. I see HOA fees can differ greatly from building to building as well. Just want to make sure we will be buying in a community and area (Pompano Beach) that holds its value before we upgrade years down the road.

Answers

10
Happy Monday DSK!
I know that Palm Aire offers some amazing opportunities and deals, but like every neighborhood, it depends on the individual buyer. I love it there. I find it meticulously cared for and a great local gateway location.
I have worked specifically as a Trained Buyers Specialist for half a decade when I began my career and I love working with buyers.
I have listed many and sold them to buyers and represented both sides on many occasions. When offered the opportunity, I almost ALWAYS suggest you use your own Realtor who's one and only fiduciary duty is to you, their Buyer. Good Luck!
Hi DSK,

I can help you.

I have a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Single home for $160K, in Palm Aire (Nice updated home. A/C is only 4 years old, Flooring, kitchen and bathroom updated with built in book shelves in living and kitchen area. Living room and kitchen is HUGE! This will make a great place to call home and entertain)

Also, I have great Townhomes with Upgrated Kitchen, Baths. With Patio, walk in closets, etc. for less than $200K

Please feel free to contact me.

Ximena Rosensweig
SIGMA
Direct Line: 954-670-7994
xrosensweig@gmail.com
Languages: English, Spanish
I just spent a few weeks with a past client wanting the same thing. They felt Palm Aire was a little dated and no gated complexes there. We found some better properties in Delray Beach which has a very vibrant downtown area.
Palm Aire is a wonderful community which is situated near restaurants, shopping, expressways, and the newly renovated beach. They have a well known golf course and other amenities.
The city of Pompano Beach is doing great improvements within the city thru the CRA (Community Redevelopment). I have seen an increased demand to live here by local, out of state, as well as foreign buyers, as a result of what is happening here in Pompano Beach. There are many more improvements to come which will create value for the area, so I believe your investment will be a positive one.
Pompano Beach has been my home for many years, and I'm excited to see what has been planned for many years, is finally becoming a reality.

Ronald Postma
Advanta Realty
954 234-3644
ronaldpostma@advantarealty.com
http://rpostma.advantarealty.com
Hi!! Palm Aire is a very nice neighborhood. THe HOA fees differ because some areas offer more amenities than others. The value in there holds very well. it has everything close by, shopping, casino, beach…
I live right down the corner from there.
GIve me a call and I will be glad to send you some condos available so you can compare and have a better idea.

Marcia Rocha
Century 21 Hansen
Fort Lauderdale_FL
(954)573-4876
Hello

This good golf course community if you like golf it's important yo you and it's nice place and area

I found out Two things there 8 properties for sale on the market in Palm Aire in the price range of the 200k and all building where built in 1980 in few years they will need to do 40 years occupancy permit to renew the big question will be if will be special assessment .

for more info please call Shimon Lipkin 954-559-8084
Palm-Aire is a well maintained community with excellent facilities. Although South Florida is in excellent economic condition, many "shadow listings" continue to remain within the market. These are properties the various banks are holding that have yet to be placed back on the market. That being said, I would not want you to be mislead about value. At present, prices have escalated since last year due mostly to foreign investors as supply versus demand will always prevail.

It appears that you are a knowledgeable consumer so my advice would be to interview Realtors, ask for recommendations, read the Realtor profiles on Trulia and then trust your instincts. If I can be of further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Carol Lozito
Blue Horizon Realty Inc.
954-592-3331
carollozito@aol.com
My mom and I were looking over there recently quite a bit and many of the areas look like they are maintained well and cost of living is less than East Fort Lauderdale where we currently reside.

There is a mega church and school there called "Calvary Chapel" that we attended and is a great draw to that area and was very welcoming.

Also whenever you do buy let me know. My husband owns a landscape/lawn maintenance service and we would be glad to give you a price to take care of your lawn whether maintenance, sod install, flowers, mulch etc.

Wishing you the best,

Carol H
954-999-8682
info@aaalandscapecompany.com
DSK,

here is a link to neighborhood info in Pompano Beach. Palm Aire stretch from 33060 through 3062

http://www.fortlauderdalerealestatedeals.com/mimarket/zip/33062/

The link has an unbelievable tool called Market Insider that you can use to search neighborhoods.

On the site, communities can be searched and you can search and view properties, neighborhood information, market analyzes...it’s really amazing.

It’s the most advanced way to explore your new community.
Find how it is situated with respect to churches, schools, parks and roads,
without actually having to drive to the neighborhood.

Plus it’s just a lot of fun to play around with!
If you haven’t used Market Insider to search and view the properties, I would definitely encourage you to go to

and give it a go.

Annett T. Block
Florida Connects Inc.
You should consider Vero Beach. It is a quiet community with little traffic. People retire her for the "lifestyle". I would be glad to give you the tour - 772-713-7973.