Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Jose Minan, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

We are looking for a bigger house here in Austin (78754). KB homes is starting Retreat at Tech Ridge. Are they building better or we should not buy?

Asked by Jose Minan, Austin, TX Mon Jun 2, 2014

Answers

2
Lisa Little’s answer
There are a number of great builders in the area and a number of great communities. I would recommend having a Realtor take you through them. These new homes come with warranties and you can take a look at the quality up close and personal. Having a Realtor go with you will insure you get to take advantage of all the special offerings and remember, you don't pay the commission, the Builder does.

Call or email if you are interested in talking further. I am happy to answer any questions you have.

Lisa Little
512-605-9590
lisa.little@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 4, 2014
Hi Jose,
It is my understanding that you are looking for a home in the Tech Ridge area and want to know which builders are preferred. I can help you find a really nice home in this area at a very good price, just send me a message or give me a call.

Respectfully,
Russell Spillers
Russell@360company.biz
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 3, 2014
Thanks for taking the time answering my question. We decided to buy a house from Dr. Horton which is a better builder than KB homes. Regards!
Flag Sun Jul 27, 2014