Home Buying in Thousand Oaks>Question Details

debbiebonney, Home Buyer in Thousand Oaks, CA

We are looking for a 3 bedroom in Thousand Oaks. How much should we expect to pay?

Asked by debbiebonney, Thousand Oaks, CA Wed Aug 7, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
Jennifer Ricco’s answer
Hi Debbie, I hope your home search is going well. I know you're looking for a 3 bedroom, I wanted to share our listing at 892 Calle Fresno. The home is a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom one story move in ready Thousand. This property is currently listed for $610,000, no HOA.

I have included the MLS link below for you to look at this listing, here's the virtual tour link: http://www.tourfactory.com/1049525

Let me know if you would like to arrange a private showing.

Jennifer Ricco
661.803.2093
Hi Debbie, Andrea is right. That's about the range of prices. If you are thinking a first time buyer single family home, you should be thinking of a minimum budget of $450,000 for a modest older home in a typical first time buyer neighborhood. There are some that are less, in fact there are currently 8 single family homes priced at this price point or less. You might want to also consider Newbury Park and if you need to have more affordable housing, Moorpark and even better still, Simi Valley will give you more for your money but there are trade offs to leave TO, in my personal and professional opinion.
Please consider taking time to view and contact me through my Trulia Profile if I can help you get started. I grew up in TO and had kids in school there until this year, my oldest is in a special performing arts high school in Simi now.
If you haven't started working with a lender, I highly recommend Jenni Sherman at Medallion Mortgage 805-279-1441. However, if you already have a lender, I will work with whomever you have connected with.
Buying a home in TO is a great idea. The property values there are historically reliable, with less value flux than other cities because it's a great place to live.
Hello Debbie, It depends on if you are looking for a town home or single family house, size of lot and area of Thousand Oaks. The least expensive townhomes are in low 300K and large 3 bedroom houses can be as high as $800K. What is your budget?