Home Buying in De Soto>Question Details

Lynell Miley, Renter in 66018

We are looking for a 3 bed 2 bath home to rent, owner finance or lease to own in the De Soto area. Price range $1000-1200.

Asked by Lynell Miley, 66018 Fri Aug 27, 2010

Answers

1
I checked Craigslist for you...3bed 1.5 bath 1 car garage home for rent in nice De Soto setting. Has full unfinished basement. Has appliances and washer and dryer hook-ups. Fenced in backyard and deck off kitchen. Some pets okay. Must fill out rental app. Call for details. 785-766-4629. $950
***********************************
This is a big home on a quiet street, with lots of trees. 8225 Sunset, De Soto, KS
4 rooms up, about 10x12 each. Walk-in attic storage upstairs.
Downstairs includes living room, den, dining room with new laminate floor, bath, kitchen and washer/dryer room. 1,730 sq ft. Garage is additional 400. If you need space for a shop, this is it.
Central heat and air.
Rent is $825, deposit $825. We welcome pets with deposit. Application fee of $30 for each adult. Call Doug at 913-244-8721.
******************************
I also checked in the MLS, but didn't find any homes that were shown as owner finance or lease to own.

Good luck to you.