Liz, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

We are looking for a Duplex in the Cape Coral Area. Hope to find a Fore-closure. Has to be a CLEAN

Asked by Liz, San Antonio, TX Mon Aug 11, 2008

Neighborhood. Thanks Liz in Texas

Answers

5
Here are the income producing residential listings for Cape Coral that are currently on the market:

http://www.greaterftmyers.com/idx/search.html?submit=true&am…

Take a look and let us know if any are of interest
Liz-
I have a pre-foreclosure 2/2/1 each side with tile throughout. It backs up to woods so it it very private. Both sides rented at 700 and 750 a month. New A/C units and lots of parking in front.
Let me know if you are interested.
Carolyn Giandonato
Liz, I have a Great 4 plex listed now that is Bank Owned, located in the SE part of Cape Coral near City Hall and the Police Department. It is located on a freshwater canal that leads to several lakes. These lakes are the only lakes in Cape Coral that you can waterski and jetski on. It was built in 2005 and has a total of 10 bedrooms, also has an additional dup;ex lot attached to the property.
I also have a tri-plex that is in a pre-foreclosure status, this is also in very good shape and in a nice area.
Please let me know if I can help.

Jay LaGace
Century 21 Birchwood Realty Inc.
239-443-8795
Liz,

We have a great foreclosure in pre-foreclosure right now. It is clean & one side is even furnished. You can see the enhanced listing from Realtordotcom below. It is located in SW Cape Coral with city utilities in and paid!

Feel free to call me at 239-218-2229 for more information.
There are a few out there! Give me a call and give me a little more info and I am sure we can help you! Size, cost, income, location, age just to name a few! I look forward to hearing from you!