Jackie Day T…, Home Buyer in Seminole, FL

We are looking for a Condo in the Largo or Clearwater .. We are having problems finding one without it being 55 plus can you help ...

Asked by Jackie Day Tasker, Seminole, FL Mon Feb 25, 2013

We are looking for low HOA fees and tax 2 bedrooms 2 bath with a pool thank you

Answers

10
Hi. There are plenty of 2/2 condos in the area that are not 55+. If you like, please contact me and I will be happy to familiarize you with your options.

Rachel Friesema
Prudential Tropical Realty
727-481-4757
rfriesema@verizon.net
Do all realtors work with foreclosures or just certain ones. As I look at the ones on the net, they all want $50 bucks a month just to look at them. Is that how it works? We will be flying to the Clearwater area in a few months or sooner to look for a home that we can spend the rest of our days in. We do not need a $ 100,000 home as there are just 2 of us most of the time and then our daughter and grandson will stay with us for awhile till she finds her home. We have Trulia sending us pick and details but only of home for sale..Do ALL realtors sell all kinds of homes. We r paying cash.

Excited and ready to get out of Indiana
Yes. I have several awesome ones. Please text me 727.222.6997
55 plus Condo's are the best for your money if your that age.
Yes I can. fess about 365 depends on size of unit & many different prices.I own one that I rent.
Just call me any time on my cell727-798-9231.
Albert Shamro
AlexaRealty
There are many communities out there that are not specifically for 55+ or 62+. If you share your preference on location, price point, other amenities, low/high rise, pet friendly, I'm happy to discuss options with you. Feel free to give me a call at your convenience. I look forward to talking with you.
We are looking for a family friendly condo 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with loundry in the unit . Low tax and HOA fees ether in Largo or Clearwater 60,000
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013
There are numerous condos in Clearwater and Largo that are not designated 55+. I would need to know your price range and could then provide you with everything available.

Vangie Pappas
Pappas Realty & Management Co.
727-501-3268
I would be happy to help you find a condo that is not 55 plus in Clearwater/Largo area. You can call me or email me.

Kathie Michael
Prudential Tropical Realty
727-224-0351
kathie.michael@gmail.com
Hi Jntasker,

There are many opportunities for condos without age requirements. I specialize in working with buyers and I'd be happy to help!

Warm Regards,

Linda Mann
727-422-0069
lindamann1@live.com

REMAX All Star
Seminole, FL
Jntasker,

Absolutely! There are many great condos without age restrictions. Please call or email your contact info and I'll send you some options.

Ben Radjeski
727-776-3631
BenRadjeski@gmail.com