Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Sophia, Home Buyer in Spring Lake, NJ

We are in our 60's and are looking for a cc community with lectures and othe no golf activities other than Boca West. Suggestions?

Asked by Sophia, Spring Lake, NJ Sun Mar 24, 2013

Answers

14
Please contact me,, will be glad to help you with any property info here in the West palm Beach or Hollywood,Florida area.

James Loftis
Real Estate 911 Inc Broker/Owner
954-261-3361
http://RealEstate911.com

http://Utube.biz
RealEstate911@gmail.com
hello we are in our late 50's we are looking for places that have a big social calendar, music, dance, places to go, it doesnt have to be in a cc community, it can be a condo, hi rise, we are open to any suggestions.
boca, delray, ft lauderdale.

please contact me at

NORAHSEI@GMAIL.COM

THANKS
SHARON
Sophia,

There are many County Club communities here in Boca Raton...

You may be familiar with the structure... Typically there are a few levels of membership...

Social Club Membership
Golf Club Membership
Tennis Club Membership

In Boca Raton the vast majority of CC's require membership fee's upward of $55k -
This can be a factor - there are very few CC communities that do not require membership (in Boca Raton). One specifically is Boca Pointe... I sold a home in there yesterday! 4/3/2013

I have lived full time in Boca Raton for almost 25 years... I know the area and the market...

Gary 561.306.7653
Web Reference: http://www.garyyoungman.com
Ms Sophia,

Yes I can help you with your request, please contact me at the below.

Regards

Bill Hilton , MBA
The Keyes Company
Boca Blue Lake
561-789-6846
BillHilton@Keyes.com
Yes!! Call me, Dorothy, at Park Place Realty Referral Network in Fort Pierce, FL. Go to facebook and
find me on my page at Park Place Realty.
There is an interesting community here that might interest you.

Dorothy Jackson, Sales Consultant
Park Place Realty Networ
149 Carol Susan Ln
Fort Pierce, FL34946
772=465-0615
Hello Sophia,

We have something in common, we both don't play golf :) Good news is that there are plenty of excellent choices here for other communities that offer lots of amenities. Boca is loaded with fun activities, so I wouldn't worry about the age much, you will have plenty of fun here!

I'd be happy to help you find the right house.
Call me anytime.

Yuri Epshteyn
Real Estate Broker
Find Home 1-2-3, Inc
cell: 561-800-2076
fax: 561-503-4800
myagent911@gmail.com
Good afternoon Sophia,
If you are looking for a community that offers you a Country Club feeling but does not require a membership, you might want to explore either an active adult community (there are several in both Delray Beach and Boynton Beach that were built in the past 10 years) or a new, all ages community that is being built in Delray Beach that could offer you what you are looking for.
Feel free to either call me or email me to further discuss your Real Estate needs.

Paolo Giacone
Sales Associate, e-PRO®
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
21301 Powerline Rd, # 106
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Mobile: +1 (561) 542-7265
Paolo@MiamiToBoca.com
Hi Sophia,
As you hear there are several cubs, some do not have the mandatory equity memberships. In recent years Boca Greens made the membership optional in West Boca Raton. So basically it depends on your needs and the activities your are looking for as well as purchase price range. Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs to better assist you.

Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com

efax- 561 249 5718
E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties
No need to pay a country club fee f you do not play golf. I know of a few very nice adult communities in Delray, Boynton Beach and Boca feel free to contact me with any questions.

Rosalie Klein
Signature International Real Estate, Llc
561-504-8282
Rosalie@SignatureFlorida.com
Hi Sophia,

A great place to live with a small social equity fee is Boca Pointe Country Club. It's clubhouse is a beautiful facility, with 3 restaurants, 28 tennis courts, 1 golf course and a very extensive athletic facility. Loads of social activities are available and lectures are provided by FAU's lifelong learning department. It's housing includes private homes, villas, coach homes, condos and high rises. And, the food is delicious!

Please call me if you are interested in exploring this option.

Thank you
Ruth Kirschner, Realtor
Realty Associates Florida Properties
Cell # 561-573-0433, ruthkirschnerrealtor@comcast.net
Hi Sophia,

It seems like you are looking for an active adult community. These communities have many activities in which you can participate without the mandatory membership fees of many of the communities with golf courses.

Most of the active adult communities have guarded gates at the entry, large clubhouses, pools, tennis, and various clubs to suit the varied interest of the folks living there.

You will find more of the active adult communities in Delray Beach and Boynton Beach. They do have a maintenance fee, but it will include the cost of joining most of the clubs, pools, tennis, landscaping, the guard at the gate, and periodic painting of the houses.

Please contact me directly and I will gladly show you what is available.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Browse thru http://www.FloridaLuxuryCountryClubHomes.com which features both equity and non-equity clubs, clubhouses, available properties in each of them. All offer other activities besides golf including lectures. If you want to know dues and fees amounts, email me for them. Whatever club you pick will offer a great lifestyle in a nice warm climate.

Happy to help you find the "home of your dreams."

Marilyn Jacobs
"MARILYN KNOWS THE COUNTRY CLUBS"
561-638-9818
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
You have quite a few choices of country clubs in Boca Raton other than Boca West.

A home in the Polo Club puts you in the midst of an country club that consists of single family homes, townhomes and condominiums. , The equity fee is somewhat less than that of Boca West.

While there is a golf course, golf is not the focal point of the Polo Club's activities. Boca West, with its three golf courses, is more focused on that sport.

If you prefer a condo in Boca Raton in a country club, you may want to look into Boca Grove. Although there are many single family homes available, Boca Grove has some very large and lavish condos for sale. Because it caters to diverse age groups, you may want to look into their activity schedule.

Or, consider an active adult community for the activities you have in mind.

If golf is not what you have in mind, but you want a social life style, you may want to look at homes within the many active adult communities in Boynton Beach. A home in one of the Valencia communities or in Cascades or in Coral Lakes may give you what you are looking for.

While these communities do not have restaurant facilities that compare to those of a country club community, they do have cafes in their large and lavish clubhouses that serve breakfast and lunch.

The clubhouses in these active adult communities feature dozens of organizes activities, including lecture series on a variety of topics. The clubhouses serve as the focal point of the social life of these communities.

These active adult communities all have HOA fees, but those fees cover use of the clubhouse. There are no equity fees or annual country club dues.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Sophia,

There are many private country club communities throughout Palm Beach County and each of them are trying to entice younger members to join their club. Many baby boomers, are like you not as interested in a lifestyle where the main focus is golf and because of the demand softening there are tremendous buys for those seeking to buy into a private club.

The options are plentiful so much has to do with finding a club who offers social activities that match what you are looking for in a price range that matches your budget. There are also 55+ communities that do not have golf courses with very strong social schedules that might also be worthy of your consideration.

Whether you are looking solely in west Boca or are just seeking the perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover all of Palm Beach and Martin Counties and are experts in finding our clients that "needle" in the haystack.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com