Home Buying in Northbrook>Question Details

jnvi, Home Buyer in Northbrook, IL

We are having trouble finding a one level townhome with 2 to 3 bedrooms. My sister lives inWisconsin and has one with only a basement level of stairs

Asked by jnvi, Northbrook, IL Mon Jun 2, 2014

Answers

6
Hello. I have a new listing at 3972 Dundee in Northbrook which is a two bedroom two bath ranch town home with full basement and two car garage.

Alane Schuster-Epstein
Chicago Suburban Real Estate Servies
847-529-4806
Yes, ranch style 3 bedroom townhomes are rare in the Chicago area, however, they are out there.

Being open to a 2 bedroom will really widen your search.

A real estate broker can search the MLS with your parameters and save you a lot of time and unneeded effort.

John Meyers
MeyersRealty-Chicago.com
Check out 150 Arrowood, Northbrook, IL
Engage the services of a realtor to help you find what you are looking for. What you are looking for does exist.
Housing styles vary from place to place. Unless you're building from scratch, you can't wave a magic wand and create exactly the home you want. Instead, view the options currently available and see what best meets your needs. Since I grew up in Northbrook, I suspect you should look at a small house instead of a townhome, if that's within your budget.
Perhaps consider enlisting the help of an agent...