Home Buying in Hypoluxo>Question Details

Angelo And R…, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

We are first time buyers. Need Assistance for Delray,Hypoluxo or Boca areas. Renting now. Want to buy low 2 bed/2bath. Is this possible?

Asked by Angelo And Rosemary Rampello, Boca Raton, FL Tue Jul 31, 2012

Answers

5
Absolutely!

Please contact me at 561-951-6433. I would love to assist you!

Linda Welch
Angelo & Rosemary,
Great time to buy. Interest rates are low and though inventory is down, still some great buys out there. First figure out exactly how much you have to spend. Suggest you get preapproved for a loan, and know your monthly expenses.
Then talk to a few Realtors and find someone you are comfortable with. ask lots of questions and make sure you understand the process.
Genevieve Ramachandran
Hi Angelo & Rosemary,

You're off to the right start. Feel free to contact me and visit my website(You can look at any home currently on the market). Asking questions and looking into areas is exactly how you want to begin.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Pat Palmer-Broker Associate
Boca's Best

Keller Williams- East Boca Raton
Office: 561-245-4000
Email: PatPalmer@kwrealty.com
Website: http://PatPalmer.kwrealty.com
Hi Angelo and Rosemary,

This is possible. Much will depend on how much you are able to spend and what you like about a particular property. Many will be short sales and foreclosures and may need some TLC. A short sale will take patience as they usually take a long time to be approved by the banks.

Please contact me directly and I will do my best to find you the first time home you want.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
Dear Angelo,

Still great opportunities out there even though inventory levels have been shrinking rather dramatically. Interest rates remain at all time lows and it is a great time to buy. The best thing you can do is clearly identify your needs and understand what you are able to afford. If I can be of help please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.