Home Buying in Clearwater>Question Details

Readytomove, Home Buyer in East Haven, CT

We are considering purchasing in the clearwater/clearwater beach area.

Asked by Readytomove, East Haven, CT Wed Aug 22, 2012

We are considering purchasing in the clearwater/clearwater beach area. What is the milton park subdivision area like? We aren't super familiar with the area and are looking to buy and rent it out for a while, until we can move down there (from the New England area).

Answers

5
My parents are selling their mobile home in a 5star 55+Community if you are interested in something like that. Please check out the link and then contact the park, Island in the Sun if you are interested. Thanks. They dropped the price from $18,000 to $12,000. They are very anxious to sell so they can move back up north to be around family. http://www.hoobly.com/emlixxxew3/mobile-home-for-sale-in-a-b… The phone number for Island in the Sun is; (727) 418-3516 or you can check out their home on Mhvillage.
Hi I'm from Boston mass, we are considering relocating to clear water in the next year or so. We are looking for a city like living. Would this be a good area? Also how's the weather? And what is the bad & good area's job wise, how can I go about find a job in the health care field.
Great place! Pinellas County has terrific services and recreation facilities. Hurricanes and storms tend to bypass the Tampa Bay area and stay in the Gulf, making this area really advantageous. Florida can be hot, weatherwise, as expected. St. Pete has an incredible art scene. Theatre is far better than you would expect. Florida has lots of health care needs. Sign up for the Tampa Bay Times newsletter to see activities and politics coverage. Lots of Boston people here, by the way. I'd be a bit careful about comments by realtors encourage you to look in their areas (and I've an ex-NYC person, not a realtor).
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hello:

If you are still exploring other areas of Florida, I would recommend Fort Myers / Cape Coral / Sanibel area which is about 2 hours south of Clearwater.

I specialize in finding my buyers great deals on bank owned properties & foreclosures and also provide property management services to investors. Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Noah Otalvaro
Marc Joseph Realty
Phone: 239-672-0706
Email: noahmarcjoseph@gmail.com
Website: http://www.marcjosephrealty.com
The Milton Park area is a nice area occupied by families and a good rental area. Home prices range from $62,200 to $93,300. Average rent is $950. Household income is $45,091, and per capita income is $26,172. Most of the house were built between 1970 and 1979.
Hi Readytomove,

How is Connecticut this summer? I grew up in Woodbridge then lived in New Haven and spent one summer in a cottage on Cozy Beach Ave. while building a home in Hamden. Are Jimmy's hotdogs still as good? The food I miss the most is Wooster Street and the unending debate of who's better Pepe's or Sally's. I threw away my snow shovel years ago and traded it for some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

Milton Park is on the outskirts of downtown Clearwater, close to Morton Plant Hospital and not far from the Pinellas Trail which goes from Tarpon Springs to St. Pete. You could easily ride your bike to downtown Clearwater and Clearwater Beach is just over the Causeway.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
http://www.FromCavesToCastles.com
VIEW PROPERTIES ON YOUR SMART PHONE
TEXT "PAMELA" TO 727-213-5142