Joe, Home Buyer in Canyon Pass At Dove...

We are considering moving to Canyon Pass from another state. Can you give me any advice on moving to this area?

Asked by Joe, Canyon Pass At Dove Mountain, Marana, AZ Fri Jul 20, 2012

Answers

7
Canyon Pass is a fabulous gated community with custom homes situated on lots that offer views of mountains, city lights and/or golf course. There are currently 8 homes on the market for resale, ranging in a price from $1,148,000 to $2,295,000. There are also a number of lots available for sale which would allow you to design and build your own custom home.

Canyon Pass is close to The Gallery Golf Course which offers two 18 holes courses and the Ritz-Carlton Resort which has three 9 hole courses.

There are a number of options for rent in the Dove Mountain area should you need time to search for a home or perhaps build.

I have lived on Dove Mountain for 8 years and I cannot imagine living anywhere else. It has close access downtown Tucson as well as Phoenix. It is quiet, clean, friendly and a wonderful place to live.

I have sold a number of homes in Canyon Pass and so I am very familiar with the area. Please let me know if there are specific concerns or questions that you would like to have addressed.

Linda Worsley
Re/Max Excalibur
lindaw07@comcast.net
520-954-7654
dovemountainhomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 21, 2012
* Linda, resident of CANYON PASS (NOT a realtor)...

I just read the other comments with great interest... Considering your note was sent last July, it's probably OBE by now... Just wanted to say, however, that we've been here for almost 9 years, and it's simply WONDERFUL!!

There's NO place like CANYON PASS... The two golf courses at the Gallery are terrific!!! Canyon Pass gives one "breathing space", something you can't find everywhere!!!

Yes I can give you advice on the Canyon Pass area. My real estate office is in Dove Mountain a lovely community with golf, tennis and lots of hiking trails,peace and quite.. Not to mention fine dinning at the Ritz Carlton on Dove Mountain.
This private garded, gated community is nestled in the mountain canyon above the Tucson valley in Marana Arizona. Very private and yet easy access to Shopping and I-10. Pheonix is aprox 45 min drive. Downtown Tucson just 15 minutes. There are still build sites available and of course amazing custom homes.
Give me a call for more information on my backyard Dove Mountain.
Anyone considering moving to Tucson or the surrounding areas should consider reaching out and start a relationship with a local Realtor. We can help you by reviewing your search criteria, sending listings, and then show you what is available on your next trip/visit to Tucson.

Please click on my profile to read more about me, including 59 reviews written by past clients.

Best of luck.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
Canyon Pass is the quintessential luxury community at Dove Mountain! Nestled within the canyons of the Tortolitas, this private, guard gated community offers outstanding city and mountain views. Quiet and secluded--yet minutes to the freeway, dining and entertainment--this scenic area is ideal for custom homes and homesites.

I sold the first custom home in Canyon Pass during its inception in 2001 and have since sold dozens more. I am also well versed with other luxury communities and rental properties at Dove Mountain. I would be happy to provide further insight and address all of your needs. Dove Mountain is home to the Ritz-Carlton's Accenture Match Play Golf Tournament and the Gallery Golf & Sports Club, of which I am a member.

Oscar Ramirez
Long Realty Company
oramirez@longrealty.com
Many nice areas in tucson
Canyon pass is very nice area.
It is on the higher price point.
If you are looking at golf course community it is one to consider.
A visit to see all the areas is a good idea. Besides canyon pass,
There is also the Ventana Canyon area.
Take a look at the Preserve area of the main Saddlebrooke. It has many upscale homes with great views at a better price and more amenities and activites.
Glad you asked. My real estate office is in Dove Mountain Long Realty. I am always happy to show off my favorite part of Marana. Canyon Pass is an exclusive gated community within Dove Mountain amazing mountain views,privacy among custom homes. Easy access to the Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain and golf courses. Hiking and biking are popular activities on the mountain.
Please visit my website for photos and more information or give me a call.
I am looking forward to helping you learn more about this wonderful area.
Vera Wallace
vwallace@longrealty.com
http://www.vwallace.longrealty.com