I've included a link to the OCPS Middle School comparison chart since she will be attending middle in the next year or so and you will want to know more about her choices not for just this coming school year but the next three or so after.
Find A School - OCPS: https://www.ocps.net/Parents/Pages/FindaSchool.aspx
Search The MLS: http://morerealtyservices.com/search-the-mls-free
MORE Realty Services LLC
General details on the house:
Here's a breakdown of our specific model:
- Well designed 3 bedroom 2 bath home with office/den
- We have a covered front entry
- The home backs up to the pond
- We have a maintenance free exterior, with beautifully manicured lawns and common areas
- We recentlty painted the interior although the original paint was quite good.
- We have carpet and tiled floors
- The refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer and all other appliances currently installed are all included.
- There is an attached two car garage
- The house has been built with severe weather in mind, with bolt-secured shuttered provided.
average price in Dr P. in last 3 months $ 333,076
Another area is Alaqua with a aveage price of 904,000
And there are some REALLY great areas but they get really expensive.
Might you be looking above $ 1,000,000 or below $ 200,000?
Happy to help you either way.
Price will effect were you will find your area. Also location of your work, or willness to drive. Seminole county has best overall schools in area for a county. Orange has some good areas, good schools and safe, put there is more of a price tag.
Lake county still has "country" feel to it.
Mark makes good point about Harmony, he lives there and really knows the area.
So what you need Kerrie, is a Realtor that knows the area, knows your needs and let them go to work. I work Seminole, Northern Orange (North of the 528 up) Lake and Western Volusia.
Good news, as a buyer this will cost you little to nothing.
Safe in what price range?
After reviewing programs below, please email me at Steve@pro-option.com
1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!
2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BKâ€¦OK Too!
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!
5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!
6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan
7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc
9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Rental Property
------------STATED INCOME ALT Loan programs-------------
11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo
12) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop. â€“ No min. credit!
13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo
14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo
15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo
16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo
17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!
Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404
Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
I have been asked many times , what are the "safe" areas in Orlando?
Here are some resources to utilize when exploring neighborhood options in Orlando and surrrounding areas.
I am going to close 6 deals this month! I know the best ares for your viewing pleasure.. =o)
Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTORÂ® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
What area will you be working?
Please feel free to contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org. Iâ€™ll be glad to set up a search for you and send you listings in the areas you are interested in.
Look at the areas of Lake Mary, Disney's back yard areas of Windermere / Winter Garden, Lake Nona to start.
My wife Patty and I help relocating buyers decide on an area that fits their family. We are currently helping 3 families get started with their move and we offer you our perspective on various areas through our experience.
Hope this helps,
Dave & Patty Lowe
GRI, ePRO, CDPE, REPM
I offer buyer rebates to help buyers with their closing cost.
Real Estate Advisor
ENGEL & VÃ–LKERS â€¢ Orlando/Winter Park â€¢ Florida
558 . New England Avenue, Suite 120
Winter Park, FL 32789
Tel: + 1-321-662-7550
Fax: + 1-321-248-0406
Mail to: email@example.com