Home Buying in Warwick>Question Details

Barb, Other/Just Looking in 19146

We are considering a downsize move but not until next year. Can anyone recommend a stager in the Bucks County area? Thanks!

Asked by Barb, 19146 Fri Apr 13, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Barb,
I am happy to know that you are thinking ahead and realize that staging and preparing your home to sell are very important in this market. It would also be a good idea to have a realtor take a look at your home ahead of time and make some suggestions as well. You might be thinking of painting or sprucing up in other ways and a good realtor will guide you so that you do the projects that will have the most return on your investment.
I would be happy to take a look at you home and make a few suggestions. I am also a Home-Staging Specialist with a background in interior design. Feel free to call and I would be happy to come out at no charge. I also have the designation of SRES which means Senior Real Estate Specialist and I am trainned to help people downsize.
Best of luck with your move next year and call me if I can help.
Terry Lohrbeer/Realtor
215-348-0000 ext 7638
267-446-3530
Hi Barb - Julie Firth Pelly from Creative Staging, Inc. is one of the best stagers I have come across. She can be reached at 215-322-4450 or jfpelly@creative-staging.com. Be sure to tell her I sent you! If you should need any further advice on preparing your home for sale, please feel free to contact me directly. (215-740-0607 or j.torres@cbhearthside.com)

Best of luck!

Jack
Hi Jack ,
Thank you very much for your reference. We appreciate your help!
We will contact Julie in the near future and keep you in mind if needing any further assistance.
Thanks again,
Barb
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012