Angie Stull…, Home Buyer in New Smyrna Beach, FL

We are coming down the week of nov.16 to shop for a seasonal home. Where would be the best place to stay for a week to enjoy the city. 5 people

Asked by Angie Stull Obrien, New Smyrna Beach, FL Thu Jul 25, 2013

Answers

7
I have an ocean front condo available during that time. It's at Errol by the Sea unit 224. Great complex and condo has the best ocean view you'll find. Call me if you're interested. Mark (612)386-6081.
Hello Angie,
We are Vacation Rental Experts in New Smyrna Beach; We have Ocean and Riverview Properties, walk to beach, for all budgets both Homes and Condos; We have pet friendly properties as well.
Please let us know what your group is
Adults:
Children:
Any special Needs:
Any Pets:
We can send some links to our various properties to suit your needs , we would love to help you in your New Smyrna Beach stay;
Starfishteam@aol.com
Cindy Homfeld
386-334-2787
Hi Angie
I am Donna Concannon's assistant she said to say hello
We have properties available for rent you can check our website http://www.nsbrentals.com
or I would recommend the new Hampton Inn
Let us know if you need additional information
thank you
Sincerely
Glynis
Collado Real Estate
386-314-1274
Angie,

It's surprising how many people come to Florida looking to buy a home and make their temporary location miles away from their target destination. Our recommendation is that buyers stay as close to their chosen destination as possible. This will allow you to get a true flavor for the community and what it has to offer. An it will save you a lot of time commuting from one location to another.

Best wishes with your search,

You have two options depending upon the services that you want. If you want full maid services I would suggest that you stay in the new Hampton Inn on Flagler Ave. or you can rent a 2 or 3 BR Condo (on or near the beach) for the week that you are in town.

Call or email me if you would like more information (386)547-1447 - MichaelRER.ml@gmail.com
I have a luxury golf course townhome for rent right now. High end development, perfectly located to survey the area from. Please contact me at your convenience.

Give me a call or email. 386.547.5660 wejohnson386@gmail.com
Ernie Johnson, Broker Turnbull Bay Real Estate
We have many condominiums for rent here on a weekly basis.Call or e-mail me and I will find rental complexes for you. Fred fair, watosn Realty Corp., 386-576-6564 or fredfair@watsonrealtycorp.com