Ghano.nand, Home Buyer in Port Saint Lucie, FL

We are buying a property cash in an over 55 hoa community. The process with the board screening has been going on for nearly a month.

Asked by Ghano.nand, Port Saint Lucie, FL Mon Apr 29, 2013

I am at a loss as to why the president a real estate agent threaten me that he has attorneys and a lot of money and sent me two rejection letters thus far.we supply them with the necessary documents we have a good pension and good credit rating as well as no criminal record we are minorities.

There's obviously more to this than meets the eye.......but as others have indicated, your rejection information should specify what it is that's holding things up.

It may be time to consult an attorney and ask them to draft a letter to the HOA siting your concerns and the potential for additional legal action

Would need more information as to why you are being rejected
Are you still going through this? What does the rejection letters state? Are you working with an agent to represent you? They should be able to assist you with this. If you need any help please contact me. I would be glad to assist you.

Jillian Bruening
That is very interesting. The rejection letters should have a reason. For example, income of the HOA may be more than average. It makes you scratch your head but I have seen it happen more than once.