Ahebert91, Home Buyer in 15147

We are buying a house, the house cost 40,000, my credit score is 650 and my boyfriends is 540, we want to apply for an fha loan were do we start?

Asked by Ahebert91, 15147 Mon Apr 18, 2011

We are first time home buyers and are not sure if we could get a loan through our bank due to his low credit and family memebers said to apply for an fha loan, but we have no idea where to even start.

Answers

3
Hi Ahebert,

If you'd like I can help you with the process. I'm a full time Realtor in the area and I work mortgage brokers in the area to help you find the best rates. Give me a call 724 689-0023 and we can get started with the process.

Hope this helps
Find an experienced real estate agent in the neighborhood you might want to live in. Ask them these questions and see if you want to work with them I do not give out my social security number or fill out a loan application unless there is a business relation with the agent.
You want to be treated right and fairly, and shopping for a loan with anybody could be stressful

David Cooper Las Vegas Foreclosure Investor in Bank Owned REOs with Cash Flow. Call +1-7024997037
not a real estate agent
I suggest finding a local lender or mortgage broker. They will be able to help you. They will know if you will be able to qualify for an FHA loan with your particular circumstances. To find a good broker ask some friends and family for referrals. This will get you started down the right path. Good Luck.