Home Buying in Downtown>Question Details

Dstoves, Home Buyer in Downtown, West Palm...

We are a 30 something couple with a 1 yr. old. We were thinking of looking for a condo in West Plam Beach for

Asked by Dstoves, Downtown, West Palm Beach, FL Wed May 27, 2009

We are a 30 something couple with a 1 yr. old. We were thinking of looking for a condo in West Plam Beach for a vacation home? Any insight?

Answers

7
really James?

dredging up a 4 year old question ...............
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 11, 2014
There are a number of condos to suite the needs of your family.

You can reach me direct at 561.452.7709 to discuss...

Pearl Carson
Realtor/Marketing Specialist

561.452.7709
Keystone Realty Group
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 5, 2013
DStoves,
Very few lenders will finance condos in FL, especially if its not the primary residence, but my firm does. Feel free to call or email me for more info.
561-386-9731, Frank Olguin Mortgage Banker, AmericaHomeKey Inc, Folguin@americahomekey.com.
Dear Dstoves,

There are numerous homes in the area that are newer, and in an easy access location to entertainment, dining, and shopping for a vacation.

You can email or call me with your criteria, so that I can send you a list of homes by email.

You can also search my website http://www.LindaBassitt.com for homes for sale (click on "MLS Search") and search by map location, developments, etc. in advanced search.

Linda Bassitt, P.A.
Lowell International Realty Group
Harbour Financial Center
2401 PGA Boulevard, Suite 196
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Direct Line: 561.313.6961
http://www.LindaBassitt.com
Web Reference: http://LindaBassitt.com

Condos are a great buy from a price standpoint but are very difficult to finance. Were you looking to pay all cash? If not make sure you have your fianncing in place before going under contract. Condos are suffering from budget issues due to foreclosures so make sure that the HOA is in good standing or a bank wont lend on it.

If I can be of assistance please let me know

Ryan
954-394-9005
As you may expect, price will dictate location. The downtown area of West Palm has some great brand new condos that have been unsold. These are available for as much as 50% below 2007 prices. Depending on your needs/wants, there is something for everyone.

There are many areas in Palm Beach County from Boca - Jupiter that are beautiful, so knowing more about you is important in making recommendations.

I would be happy to provide some further insight if you can contact me with more specific information on your personal requirements.

Craig Fialkowski GRI, CDPE
EXIT Realty Neighbors
2101 Vista Parkway Suite 225
West Palm Beach FL 33411
561-827-1790
NewFLproperties@gmail.com
West Palm Beach has a nice downtown area - shops, restaurants, movie theater etc....
you might also want to check out Delray Beach's downtown area - they have some really nice complexes and anything up and down Atlantic Avenue (or just off) would give you the opportunity to walk with the stroller to the beach! There are a lot of quaint little shops, restaurants etc there as well... plus you'll have the green markets on Saturday Morning and all the street festivals that are great with a little one. I have taken my son, now 3, to a couple of the garlic festivals and one "Delray Affair"...they have great St Patty's day parades etc as well.

West Palm Beach is more "upscale urban" and abutts the Intracoastal while Atlantic Avenue ends on A1A and the Beach.

Just food for thought!

David Podgursky
Boca Executive Realty
Broker-Associate
561-504-6949 cell
dp@bocaexecutive.com
http://www.davidpodgursky.com