steffisurvey, Home Buyer in Minden, NV

We are a foreign couple, both working with H1B visa's in Carson Valley, Nevada. Looking for a broker that can get us a lender.

Asked by steffisurvey, Minden, NV Fri Jan 18, 2013

We have a credit history of 11 years in the US and are looking to buy a house. We have inquired with mortgage brokers in our area before and were told that we could not get a mortgage as long as we were still on the temporary work visa (H1B) and didnt have permanent residency (green card) yet. From my internet research it looks like there are lenders that finance for H1B visa holders. Is it a State of Nevada issue, because nobody here seems to know about that or we havent found a knowledgeble agent yet? Please help!

Answers

3
I have been in Real Estate since 1971 and have helped many people with H1B visas buy property. Finding a lender is the most fifficult part but I am sure with my connections I can find a good one for you. Call me toll free at 888-254-5600.
Yes, I can help you.
Contact me at http://www.BuyNevadaProperty.com
I actually spoke to a Foreign National Lender yesterday. We might be able to help you and we are licensed in NV. Get into touch with me. P: 888-320-7888 - ken@mortgagesforamerica.org