Debra Morris, Home Buyer in 76446

We are a family of 6 and need a loan to buy a house, no down and closing money and score under 600, is there a way to do this? The payment would be

Asked by Debra Morris, 76446 Fri Nov 27, 2009

less than what we apy in rent. We have a disabled child and foster child

Answers

3
Why do you think the payment would be less than you pay in rent?
Hey Debra,
There may be a way to get you approved and into a home! We first need to get you in touch with a lender. I have an excellent friend who is dedicated to getting people in the best possible situation! If you would like, give me a call or e-mail me and I will be glad to get you in touch with Charlie from PHH mortgage. He will do a free report for you and see if he can get you pre-approved. Then we can start looking for a home for you and your family! There are a great number of homes out there and I am a Realtor who will hunt high and low for the home that you need and want! (Of course at no cost to you!) If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know! I commend you for taking care of the children!
Very Respectfully,
Brandy Bradley
Citadel '08
brandybradley@kw.com
803.669.1011
Why not seek advice from any or all--your CPA, an attorney specializing in Real Estate or any qualified loan officers--maybe there are existing grants.