Home Buying in Wayne>Question Details

Aardvark, Other/Just Looking in Wayne, NJ

Was the house at 70 Mountain Ridge Drive recently sold and for how much? Is it still possible to see the listing photos?

Asked by Aardvark, Wayne, NJ Tue Mar 22, 2011

Answers

1
HELLO, MY NAME IS GEORGE "SERVICE" CONKLIN, FROM REALTY EXECUTIVES, 973-248-9293;
YOU INQUIRED ABOUT 70 MOUNTAIN RIDGE IN WAYNE, WOULD I BE CORRECT IN THINKING YOU MEAN # 7? AS 70 HASN'T BEEN ON THE MARKET FOR MULTIPLE YEARS; ARE WE REFERRING TO A BI-LEVEL HOME? PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE, CAN GET MORE DETAILS ON IT FOR YOU, IF YOU WOULD LIKE; ALSO CAN SEND YOU THE MLS PHOTOS; DO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF STYLE OR DECOR? PLEASE SEND ME YOU NAME, BEST CONTACT NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO JERSEYGEORGE@AOL.COM AN I WILL FORWARD YOUR REQUESTED INFORMATION;
IN THE SUBJECT MATTER FOR E-MAIL, PLEASE PUT THE PROPERTY ADDRESS, SO I OPEN IT; THANK YOU AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU;