Home Buying in Los Feliz>Question Details

Robert The F…, Home Buyer in Los Feliz, Los Angeles...

Was 3551 Lowry Rd., Los Angeles, Calif. built by, owned by, and/or ever lived in by Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Eaton Bemis, owner of a restaurant chain?

Asked by Robert The Fox, Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA Thu May 12, 2011

Mr. Bemis founded several restaurant chains, including: All In One Sandwich Shops, White Log Cabin Taverns, Copper Skillet, California Kitchens, Pioneer Grill, etc. Sixty-two were built down the West coast, Kansas City, Missouri, Hollywood, California, Washington, D. C., Bethesda, Md., Miami Beach, Florida, etc. etc. He was an inventor and can be found on the internet.

Answers

3
I am Mariana Williams from California here in USA, if you need loan then contact Abu Abdullah Loan Firm cos that is where I got a loan from without credit check and low interest rate of 4% and there was no cosigner if you need loan then contact them with this email now abuabdullahloanfirm2@yahoo.com I am sure they can still help you.
Hi Robert,

According to the owners of 3551 Lowry, who have been the owners since 1965, the answer is NO!

Reny

323-315-8554
http://www.monkrealty.com
monkrealtyla@gmail.com
Mr. Bemis died in 1968. The current owners have lived there since 1964. The house was built in 1931. The people that would know the most about this home, are the current owners. Why don't you write them a letter, or knock on their door. Im curious, why do you care?