Home Buying in Bellville>Question Details

Marjorie Cla…, Home Buyer in Bellville, TX

Wanting to buy a home on 1 to 3 acres in Bellville, TX area.

Asked by Marjorie Clark, Bellville, TX Fri Aug 24, 2012

Need approximately 3,000 sq.ft.; paved road, 4 bedrooms and 2 living areas. Approximately $239,000 to $350,000

Answers

1
Hi Majorie,

I could only find one home that some what fits your search criteria here on Trulia.

http://www.trulia.com/for_sale/Bellville,TX/11_zm/29.760949,…

The main reason I'm responding to your question is to let you know that Bellville is an area that's eligible for the USDA no money down mortgage.

One of the best things about this mortgage is the monthly mortgage insurance is substantially less than an FHA or conventional mortgage and that's with no money down.

Here's an example: An FHA mortgage of $300,000 is going to have a monthly mortgage insurance payment of $312 but on a USDA mortgage it's only going to add $100 to your monthly payment.

The other nice thing is you can actually roll your closing costs into the loan as long as the appraised value supports it.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help. You can also find info on my USDA Mortgage website by clicking the link below.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
ENG Lending
(877)228-9069