Home Buying in Davie>Question Details

zahraboret, Home Buyer in Davie, FL

Wanted to know if 33330 is a safe area

Asked by zahraboret, Davie, FL Mon Feb 3, 2014

Hey people so we are moving to Fort Lauderdale but I wanted a bigger home so we are moving to 33330. but is it safe and good for raising a fam. I have a five year old son - Austin - and a threeyear old - Ariana- are the schools good around here. and what are the amities like and also if there are any mommy and me classes. Also I want to enrol Austin in Pine Crest school in fortllauderdale are we too far away? I think its 20 mins thankyou for your time!!

Answers

9
Good luck with your move. To answer your questions I do live in the area and find it very safe and excellent for raising a family with numerous parks and amenities within the area and close by; I too have a 8 year old son Joshua and a 6 year old daughter Lacy. The schools are top rated but I think Pinecrest might be a bit far away. If you would like I can create a detailed neighborhood report for you, just send me an email and let me know, agrant@buysellhomessouthfl.com or alangrantrealty@gmail.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 4, 2014
I live in that area! The schools are good. For private schools there is American Heritage in Plantation, Sagemont in Weston, and Parkway Christian.
I have never had a problem with crime and do feel safe. You can check statistics on line or call the local police department.
This area has many parks and many activities for children. I would be glad to speak to you about this area and the different neighborhoods as I raised my children here too!

Pennie Arneson
Keyes
954-439-2913
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 3, 2014
Its a beautiful neighborhood. I am a in the business for 10 years & I was born & raised here in South Florida. This zip code is a great family neighborhood. Call me 954-610-2460. I am also a single mother of 3 elementary school children & know firsthand the importance of low crime neighborhoods, great schools & all other "Mommy" concerns.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you.

Kristina Galdorise
You will love living in this area! It has all the wonderful amenities, activities and great schools that you are looking for.

The best way to research crime statistics is to contact the local police department. There you can ask any questions and they will answer them honestly.

I have lived in this zip code for many years, and have clients who have come from out of state requesting this exact area, as it is known for the excellent schools and activities for the entire family. As for Pine Crest School....there should be buses that service the area.

Let me know if I can be of help in your search for a home.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
http://www.StefanieSellsBroward.com
I would be happy to meet with you and give you a book on Broward County Schools so you can see Davie Schools are really good.

http://www.susanpenn.com

Call me at 954-557-5993
The crime statistics in this neighborhood are very favorable. The schools are also very highly rated.
You may want to checkout here:

http://www.browardcrime.org/crimestatistics.html

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!
Trulia has all the crime reports for a given city that you choose, just go to the top click on Local Info then Crime and you’ll find charts, statistics, violent, and non-violent crimes, etc.

For bigger homes and the #1 schools in the US, rated by Forbes magazine, I'd be happy to show you Parkland.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ is a great place to look up the crime! I would start there. If you are looking to move there. Make sure you don't just find a random agent to work with. Try to work with someone you know. If you don't know anyone, let me know, I can send you to someone who I know real well!

Hope this helps!!