Home Buying in New Britain>Question Details

Ben, Home Buyer in New Britain, CT

Want to buy a property for renting

Asked by Ben, New Britain, CT Mon Oct 29, 2012

Can anybody help in buying a condo, house around 180K? I would like to rent it later. So please keep in mind the rental market. Call me at 314 779 3648

Help the community by answering this question:


There's an investment property in Granby for sale with tenants in it already. They have signed a lease committing them for the next 1.5 years at $2200/month rent! Great tenants, very low maintenance people.

Over 7% cash on cash return.

email jas (at) gingerichs (dot) com

for details.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 6, 2012
Check out my house for sale. When I first tried to sell on my own at the end of September all I kept getting were calls from people wanting to rent it. In my area there are a tons of renters.
I am listed on various websites. 317 east st. New Britain.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 29, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer