Home Buying in Sanger>Question Details

Flower, Renter in Sanger, CA

Want to buy a home

Asked by Flower, Sanger, CA Tue Jan 31, 2012

Looked at my husband credit report, sent out disputes letters to bureaus' (Have all documentation for errors on negative reporting) . We are currently renting for $1400.00 monthly rent and it is going up in February. We are currently trying to rent a home in town but property agent we were working with took a leave of absence and current new agent is not as motivated. We want to buy our own home. He is a CalPERS member he been debit free for 5 years, but does not have any active credit going since all bills our under my name but we have money saved also We don't want to rent any more to much stress he wants to buy a home for our family. We need a advice from a professional real estate agent that is willing to work with us.

Help the community by answering this question:


Flower, good for you in wanting to purchase rather than rent. Interview a few agents and hire the one you believe has your best interest at heart. Also get pre-approved by a reputable/knowledgeable lender who should know the best available financing for you.

Many different programs out there. No credit is better than bad credit. Show utility bills paid on time, and and landlord referrence you can obtain should help your case.

Best of luck to you,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 31, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer