Marta1, Home Buyer in Sarasota County, FL

Want to buy a condo town home on Fl W Coast. Year-round living , 55 preferred in artsy liberal community. Have 2 cats, want outdoor space. Possible?

Asked by Marta1, Sarasota County, FL Sun Mar 6, 2011

A town home sounds right as most have some outdoor space. I´ve noticed that most listings say no pets and most MLS don´t even provide for a pet search option.

Answers

6
Hi Marta1,

You have some outstanding options for townhomes here in SW Florida. However, if you are planning on obtaining financing there are some considerations you should be aware of when purchasing a condo. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions at all. Thanks!

Alice Barker
Licensed Mortgage Broker
Ameritrust Mortgage Associates LLC
AliceB@ameritrustmortgage.info
Hi Marta,

Spend some time in Venice. It has a very quaint downtown area and there is an older crowd so you'll be a youngster at 55!

Alma
Sarasota has a number of wonderful communities that could fit your criteria. There are one or two specifically that you might consider depending upon your price range and square footage. You can call me at any time for assistance in finding the perfect property for you.

Bob Schult
Exit Realty Signature Properties
941-915-9797
Depending on your price range, . I would like to introduce you to two wonderful places. Residents are from all walks of life and I'm sure you will find many who share your styleLet's talk and you can visit my website. http://www.searchhomessarasota.com and we can start the process. I'm available on cell anytime. Maureen
Hello Marta1,
Right now the "World is your Oyster" I just saw a wonderful unit in the Burns Court area the other day. WOW! It was beautiful! It depends on your price range, size of unit, light exposure you want, view, etc. which all determine what is available for you but YES there are spaces available for every taste and budget. Please contact me directly and we can get started finding the perfect location for an "Artsy cat lover".

Faye Doyle, LLC
GRI: Graduate Real Estate Institute
CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert
ABR: Accredited Buyer's Representative
WCR: Woman's Council of Realtors
TRC: Transnational Referral Certification
e-PRO®: Certification Internet Professionalism
RE/MAX Alliance Group
2000 Webber Street
Sarasota, FL 34239
Fax: 941-954-5455
Email: fayedoylellc@gmail.com
Hi Marta
Yes, it is possible, but what is your price point? You can search at my online search website, http://www.searchforsarasotaproperties.com. Once you've registered, you'll find an option to filter pet friendly condos.

Let me know how I can help