Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Bethany Kail…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Want to Buy in Disney Golden Oak and need to know where to start first. Please help as I understand there is limited availability.

Asked by Bethany Kailing, Orlando, FL Tue Aug 24, 2010

Also need a qualified agent to help me purchase my lot and build our home!!!! How many lots are available? How much to start? Are there any videos of the property? We are in Canada and want all the info to buy.

Answers

10
Hi Bethany,
I too have a great love for all things Disney and Disney’s new Golden Oak community is going to be amazing. If you are seriously interested in purchasing a home there you will need to act quickly. There is a $25,000 fee just to reserve your spot and I have three of Disney’s presale agents on my speed dial for three of my clients that have already registered there. There is a lot release form that you are required to fill out and there is also a new home buyer questionnaire and a registration form which I can send to you via email. Please contact me privately and I can go over the whole process start to finish. There are about 30 lots available for the initial phase but most are already purchased and there is a waiting lottery so you should get started quickly if you are serious about buying. This is an investment / vacation home / home owner opportunity of a lifetime as this is Disney’s first real estate build for single family homes on WDW Resort property. Feel free to read up more about Disney’s Golden Oak on my website where you will find most of the info you need on the project and be sure to sign up for my newsletter with up to the minute info for eager buyers! I am a registered sales associate with Disney Golden Oak and a part of their broker referral program so I have all the info you need for your Disney Magical Mansion as well as videos of the site plan, maps, and contact info for the community.

http://www.windermeredreamhomes.com/disneygoldenoak
Good job Melissa, got a thumbs up from me, and good luck to you Bethany.

To anyone who happens by this question note that the FIRST STEP is that you need to give Disney $25,000 just to get on the lottery list. (Sounds like Reunion and Bella Collina all over again, doesn't it. But this time it's Disney so hopefully it will turn out better.)

Here's the direct link to Disney's site on Golden Oak: http://disneygoldenoak.disney.go.com/

Anyone who wants to live the Disney life style and save a million dollars or more would do well to consider Disney World's original community -- Celebration, which was also built inside the original boundaries.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Hi Bethany,

This is Daisy Kong from Trulia’s PR team. A reporter at a large newspaper wants to know if you had moved forward with your home search and if you’re currently living in Golden Oaks. If yes, would you be open to sharing her story with him/her?

Daisy Kong
dkong@trulia.com
415-400-7391
First find a real estate agent that represents you. A good one who isn't in the business just for money. You can start by asking a friend for a referral, or check out Trulia for Pro's or ViP status agents.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
Obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and read it before signing anything. No Federal agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of this property. This does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, real estate to residents of any state or jurisdiction where prohibited by law, or where prior registration is required but has not yet been fulfilled..

General Product and Additional Legal Disclosures.

Golden Oak Realty | 407.939.5577
info@disneygoldenoak.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
My mother and father in law are realtors who live in nearby Celebration ( which was also planned by Disney many years ago). I would highly recommend them to be anyone's agent for Disney's Golden Oak or for nearby Celebration. They are some of the kindest, most knowledgeable, and conscientious realtors you will ever meet!

A link to their Golden Oak page with more info:
http://www.celebrationopenhouse.com/goldenoak.html

They will be there for you throughout the entire process, helping you choose the best lot, picking the right builder, and being there to watch every step of the building process ( sending you photos and video) for you until you are ready to move in.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
Hello Bethany! I am a registered agent with Disney Golden Oaks. I can assist you with your registration and potential purchase. Since this is to be a huge investment, I highly suggest you research your agent carefully and not choose the first person that happens to answer. If it were me I would seek out an agent with at least 10 years of experience and who has a solid resume. Many agents tend to jump from office to office which shows a lack of stability in their career. You will also want to make sure they are a PRC certified agent. Only a PRC certified agent has been background check for ethical, criminal and civil wrong doing. You would research your doctor or attorney, make sure you fully research your agent.

If you would like the assistance of a full-time, PRC certified agent , CENTURY 21 agent; please feel free to contact me directly. I encourage you to review my credentials and go to my website to learn more about what a PRC agent really is. I have also linked it below. I look forward to hearing from you.
It is my pleasure Bethany, We should have information on the pre-tour shortly and I will contact you the moment I have that information. Call or emaill me directly if you need anything at all.
Thanks for your help Melissa. So excited to be registered. Your attention was very prompt and informative and I will wire transfer the deposit to the escrow company shortly. I received the paperwork you emailed ,e and faxed it back to you. Iwill do the wire transfer asap. Thank you for your free service to us to represent us and for the closing rebate , this is most kind. I am so excited. Please let me know when I can make arrangements for the tour.
Hi Bethany, would be happy to help with this community. We help a lot of Canadian buyers and are familiar with their concerns regarding taxes etc. We also offer commission rebates to buyers at this particular community so not only will it not cost you anything to use us as your broker but you'll actually make a little money. As I'm sure you're aware, exchange rates are key so see our site below but also our international page at:
http://condometropolis.com/orlando-international-buyers.php
Marcus Burke,
Realtor/Broker
407-290-3408.